Osteopath working in Singapore

OsteopathSG

Hello,

I am a UK trained osteopath working in Singapore. Please feel free to ask me any questions related to osteopathic healthcare of general body complaints. I look forward to elaborating on this subject and meeting new people.

I will give a brief summary of what osteopathy is and how it can help people in their everyday lives.

Osteopathy is a gentle and effective hands on approach to healthcare and is based on the principle that the way your body moves influences its function. Osteopaths are highly competent healthcare professionals, who are recognised by the NHS as fully qualified to diagnose and treat independently.

Over 30,00 people daily visit an osteopath suffering from a variety of conditions including neck or back pain, headaches, jaw dysfunction, pre/post natal pain, sports injuries and many more. Many patients are pregnant mothers, unsettled children or babies, or those with just general stiffness.

If you want to get in touch please feel free.

Thanks

JMS

Clare Tan

Experienced & well-trained trustworthy cleaner to your house. No agent fee. Start immediately.
Do you have a busy schedule and would rather spend it with your family and loved ones than getting grubby while you get your home clean, does this sound familiar? Well, this is where i can help you!!
Don't miss the chance to hire me, or you will regret! (Last 12 Slots remaining now)

100% Guarantee your satisfactory ( No drama, not clumsy, no complain )
Friendly & Talented Chinese local lady with 4 years of experience in house cleaning only.

DAY & NIGHT
(Standard 3-4 hours)

3-4 Rooms - $15/Hr
5 Rooms and Condominium -$20/Hr
Mainly dusting, sweep or vacuum, mopping, wash kitchen and toilet.

Additional services as follow will have extra charges:

• Iron and laundry (Sewing if needed)

• Cooking (you name it, i cook it)

• Fixing of household

• Short time Nanny

-Plays with them ( Outing / Sports )
-Teaching English or Maths ( For Pri 1-4 only)

• Basic pet grooming for Dog (if you have one)

-Redness rash irritation
-Diarrhea / Fever
-Fur Trimming
-Bathing
-Nail cut
-Obedient Training (below 1 year old)

Interested and serious customers please send me a message in Whatsapp or call me at +65 8133 2257 right away!

Please provide me your details as follow:
1.Name and contact number
2.Location and Room
3.Hours and frequency in a week

Anything else we may discuss when i see ya!
Once again, i am Xiao Hong (Clare), payment by cash at the end of the cleaning.
Thank you so much, hear from you soon!
Be quick as i left 12 slots remaining!!

Teh yee jin

Hello,

I am a UK trained osteopath working in Singapore. Please feel free to ask me any questions related to osteopathic healthcare of general body complaints. I look forward to elaborating on this subject and meeting new people.

I will give a brief summary of what osteopathy is and how it can help people in their everyday lives.

Osteopathy is a gentle and effective hands on approach to healthcare and is based on the principle that the way your body moves influences its function. Osteopaths are highly competent healthcare professionals, who are recognised by the NHS as fully qualified to diagnose and treat independently.

Over 30,00 people daily visit an osteopath suffering from a variety of conditions including neck or back pain, headaches, jaw dysfunction, pre/post natal pain, sports injuries and many more. Many patients are pregnant mothers, unsettled children or babies, or those with just general stiffness.

Thanks

JMS
Hi..i would like to know more about osteopathy and whether it is suitable for my 6months old baby..

Franxinelle

Hello,

Thanks

JMS
Hi,

I would like to know how osteopaths are able to help people with neck/back pain, headaches and sports injuries. Can u explain how u go abt with treatments of above conditions? Thank u for your reply.