Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK)

diorly

For the past few days, my OPK shows a very faint postive (its like negative) and then 3 days later i tested positive and then today i test again, the positive is very faint liao. I think I O-ed yesterday and the day before. However, CM not quite visible leh.

Dragontail

Hope you've done what you could to catch the egg :)

My EWCM also couldnt be seen (at least from the undergarment) on the O-date. In fact, my EWCM was last seen on my CD16 when O-date was CD19. So I couldnt quite make out why, if theory is on abundance of that type of CM during O and the days before.

Hi

I have some ovulation and pregnancy test strips excess.
If you take everything from me, will let go at $0.50 per strip. Postage not included. Let me know if you need.

littlehamster

Last mth My cm before O is quite thick. Lasted 2 days. When change to ewcm my opk like neg within half a day. Happen during the day. Then duno did I miss the egg ornt :( according to the chart I think I O one day late

Dragontail

Actually, this is my first cycle piecing every method together, ie BBT, CM, CP, OPK. I feel it's too tiring trying to make sense out of it :( I think I shall go easy in next cycle. Afterall, my last pregnancy happened without much effort... just relaxed and we got it.

bbbumpshop

2013 New Year promo!

ONE-MONTH SUPPLY
20 Midstream Ovulation Kits
Promotion Price: $40 ONLY!
UP: $2.50 each

Postage of $2.00 applies for normal mail (without tracking)
Postage of $3.50 applies for registered mail (with tracking)

"David" Test Kits package
***DEALS***

Starter Pack BASIC SGD$25 – 35 OPK strips + 5 HCG strips + Free Normal Postage
Starter Pack STANDARD SGD$30 – 40 OPK strips + 10 HCG strips + Free Normal Postage
Starter Pack ESSENTIAL SGD$38.50 – 50 OPK strips + 20 HCG strips + Free Normal Postage

foil1+copy.jpg

Email bbbump_shop<@>yahoo<.>com to place your order!

Email bbbump_shop<@>yahoo.com to place your order today.

** Order will be mailed the next working day (Mon - Fri) via normal postage, once payment received.
** All items will be checked for defects before posting. No refund or exchange allowed.
** We will not be held liable for lost of mail through normal mail postage.
** For added security, you may wish to opt for registered mail.

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor and Monitor sticks
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
First Response Pregnancy (EARLY TESTING, test up to 6 days BEFORE missed period)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

** NEW: Clearblue ADVANCED Digital Ovulation is also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg

Last edited:

bbtots

Hi ladies, i got an extra pack of Clearblue Digital Ovulation kit (20pcs) for sale, expiry in Oct 2014, email me at yoh.babytots@gmail.com for more details.
This will eliminate the trouble of constantly monitoring the lines in the test strips and dipping in a cup. Instead, it will just show a smiley face when you are about to O.

Last edited:
Hi, I have been trying for #2 and managed to conceive using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. It really helps me in monitoring my ovulation and thus increase chances of conception. It's still in very good condition with box and instruction manual. I'm letting it go at very low rate together with FREE 1 sealed brand new box of the test sticks (20 pcs) and also 10 unused individual pack test sticks. I wish to spread the baby dust :), email me at mummy.goose@yahoo.com to find out more.

davidowen

[I'm using Clearblue brand all this while. I always use the first urine in the morning to test. is this correct?
Some kits say don't use 1st urine but some say use 1st one. I'm confused!
these things are so confusing for you ladies...lol but from what i know it's not preferable to use the first urine of the day