Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK)

babylemon

Anyone knows where to get a good lobang for OPK? I have heard of the test strips but I read tat it does not use the first urine of the day which is unlike the clearblue brand. So I am not sure whether the strips are effective. Any advise?

duhduh

Anyone knows where to get a good lobang for OPK? I have heard of the test strips but I read tat it does not use the first urine of the day which is unlike the clearblue brand. So I am not sure whether the strips are effective. Any advise?
Got mine via website ....cheap..but duno how effective it is till the day i got pregnant? hehehe....
the website is : My Baby My World

lawla12

Juz wondering... how accurate r these internet test strips? I mean, they are quite cheap but r they accurate?!? Hmm...
i'm using those i bought from internet too...my colleague is using too...

so far so good...its really VERY much cheaper yaaa...

its those strips de.......

duhduh

i'm using those i bought from internet too...my colleague is using too...

so far so good...its really VERY much cheaper yaaa...

its those strips de.......
Lawla - you buy from which website? How much? Think online strips really much much cheaper than Clearblue...use already also wont feel so heartache, esp when its negative!

babylemon

Mmm, I just bought the guardian brand one...also not cheap leh, abt 40 bucks for 5. Hai, cannot always buy the clearblue lah, too ex liao... The website test strips look tempting but like difficult to use. Also, I read somewhere mention that there is a mid-stream type...not too sure what's the difference.

YUKIYOYO

hi babylemon

I oso bought the kit fr guardian but i dun know how to differentiate the T n C? Pls advice.

babylemon

I cant rem. which one is the T or C. But one of the lines will be significantly darker when tested on non-ovulation days which should be the right side. On ovulation day, both lines will be dark in the same tone. Should be quite obvious bcos I tested 2 days and the lines are the same colour and also I confirmed with a clear blue ovul test kit that I was ovulating.

hi babylemon

I oso bought the kit fr guardian but i dun know how to differentiate the T n C? Pls advice.

mummytingting

Me too, i want to sell LH Ovulation Test and Pregnancy test (Strip)

Brand New Medex Pregnancy test card
Expiry date : > then 2 years
1 box : 1 pcs : $7.50
Left 10 box

Fortel Pregnancy test Kit
Expiry date :> 2 years
1 box - 1 pcs : $8.50
Left 3 box

Fortel LH Ovulation test kit
1 box - 5pcs : $34.50
Left 3 Box

No More Stock , Sorry.

Last edited:

Rainy Girl

[I'm using Clearblue brand all this while. I always use the first urine in the morning to test. is this correct?
Some kits say don't use 1st urine but some say use 1st one. I'm confused!

bbbumpshop

Hi rainy girl,
Different brand of opk will have different way of detecting the LH surge.
Just follow the instruction of the brand you using :D

Some info for you.. Hopefully is useful:
When to begin testing?
First, determine the length of your menstrual cycle. This is the number of days from the first day of your menstrual bleeding to the day before your next bleeding begins again. Please refer to the chart (shown below) to determine when you should start testing.

If your cycle is shorter than 21 days or longer than 38 days, consult your doctor.

If you do not know your cycle length, you may begin the test 11 days after your first period since the average cycle length is 28 days.

It is recommended that you use One Step LH Urine Ovulation Test twice a day in the morning (after 10am) and in the evening to more effectively and accurately catch your ovulation timing

momtobe2012

I used clearblue digital and I am pregnant in 3rd month. It is quite accurate.. I didn't use the first urine.. i tested around 5 pm of the day. Now i have some leftover test kit and pregnancy test strips and would like to sell all these with $70.

- brand new Clearblue Digital ovulation test strips 16 pcs & 1 monitor . The expiry date is 06-2013. Local pharmacies are selling at ~$61 for 7 test.
-cheap pregnancy test strips 30 pcs . The expiry date is 03-2014.

If interested pls PM me.

Baby dust to everyone !

remember

test strip

Hi im using the the test strip (made in china)bought from a internet supplier but than i dont think is good not sensitive enough. before that i used a brand bct ladyluck from a clinic is sensitive enough to test because i have a slight pcos wanting to buy direct from china manufacturer but need big quatities.

mymiracle

Re: test strip

Ladies, My stocks are from babydustshop too.. happy buying from her...

i am gonna check out the raseberry tea... but i thok tea is no good for those trying to conceive? please advise.

bbbumpshop

Re: test strip

Promotion for a limited time only.
*** Please quote "SpecialPromo" in your order to enjoy the following promotion price.

Mix and match price:
$0.60 per strip for 1-20 strips
$0.55 per strip for 21-49 strips
$0.50 per strip for 50 strips or more
(you can mix and match between ovulation and pregnancy test strips)

Package price:
BBDUST $20 – 35 OPK + 5 HCG + Free Normal Postage
BBDUST $25 – 40 OPK + 10 HCG + Free Normal Postage
BBDUST $35 – 50 OPK + 20 HCG + Free Normal Postage

*** BlueCross Ovulation and Pregnancy test strips are CE approved.
*** High sensitivity (25mIU/ml LH) and accuracy more than 99%.

Place your order today! Email your order to bbbump_shop@yahoo<dot>com

moonbell

btw.. i read form sites and it always say to take our basal body temperature first ting in the morning and without getting out of bed.. but I dont have any table besides my bed so i have to get out of bed to get the thermometer.. does it affect the reading?

bbbumpshop

Hi gals,

For more info on the latest promotion, please visit BB Bump Shop Ovulation Pregnancy Test Kits
For enquiry or order, email bbbump_shop <@>yahoo<.>com

Package deals:

Combo Strips + Midstream
COMBO Basic SGD$14.00 – 15 OPK strips + 2 HCG Midstream + Free Normal Postage
NOW: SGD$13.00

COMBO Standard SGD$26.50 – 20 OPK strips + 10 HCG strips + 2 OPK Midstream + 2 HCG Midstream + free Normal Postage
NOW: SGD$24.00

COMBO EssentialSGD$30 – 5 OPK strips + 5 HCG strips + 5 OPK Midstream + 5 HCG Midstream + Free Normal Postage

NOW: SGD$27.00

Midstream
MIDSTREAM Basic SGD$23.00 – 8 OPK MIDSTREAM + 2 HCG MIDSTREAM + Free Normal Postage
NOW: SGD$21.00
MIDSTREAM Standard SGD$33.00 – 10 OPK Midstream + 5 HCG Midstream + Free Normal Postage
NOW: SGD$31.00

RinaBasit

I bought 1 for $1 and buy 3 got 1 free from GMarket. Quite Accurate. :) I gt extra 2 and I am no longer using it now.:Dancing_wub: