Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK)

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor and Monitor sticks
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg

Last edited:
Hi,

I have extra One-Step Ovulation Test and One-Step Pregnancy Test available... Ordered too much when I was trying to conceive! Hee hee. So far both have been accurate for me... I've gotten my 2nd child afterall! Haha...

Letting go at S$0.60 per strip. If you get all from me, then I'll waive postage. PM if interested. :)

Btw... forgotten to add...
I used to use the Clearblue Ovulation Digital Test... but realised that I might go broke before I can get my baby! haha

bbbumpshop

Hi,

For those looking for affordable and reliable OPK and HCG test strips, you may want to try the highly sensitive @ 15mIU "David" ovulation and pregnancy test strips.

Features:

• sensitivity 15mIU/ml
  • 99.5% accurate result in < 5 minutes
  • 36 months shelf-life (Expiry Date: 09/02/2015)
  • FDA, CE, GMP, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485:2003 Certificates
  • Easy to use, simply dip in urine and read
  • Individually packaged in a foil pouch with desiccant for protection

Following the Package DEAL:

Starter Pack BASIC SGD$24 – 35 OPK strips + 5 HCG strips + Free Normal Postage

Starter Pack STANDARD SGD$29 – 40 OPK strips + 10 HCG strips + Free Normal Postage

Starter Pack ESSENTIAL SGD$38.50 – 50 OPK strips + 20 HCG strips + Free Normal Postage

Email bbbump_shop<@>yahoo<.>com for more information or order.

Baby Dusts !

fuyumi

I think the test strips online do work as I got all -ve on the month I did not ovulate and it was confirm through a check. The red line turns really red for my tests when it's a +ve.

BDPANDA

By using the hp app my fertile day should be between 14-20 sep, but i tested using opk it was postive on 11sep instead dunno if OPK is realli accurate?

chairhugger

Anyone knows where to get a good lobang for OPK? I have heard of the test strips but I read that it does not use the first urine of the day which is unlike the clearblue brand. So I am not sure whether the strips are effective. Any advise?
I used the one from Quick Pregnancy Tests. Was super kiasu and used both sensitivity test strips thrice a day. So can tell from not positive to positive, and managed to predict accurately when it will turn positive.

Was trying for 16 months and spent a lot of money on test kits. Changed to their brand and got pregnant the first time I used their products, so super happy!:Dancing_wub:

Faith cf

Hi there, have 11 ovulation strips (2 expiring in nov 2013, and 9 expiring in Dec 2013) to sell off at $0.70 each. Or all 11 for $7. Bought them at $1 each. Useful as i have bought a lot to test everyday and am now 6mths preggie. =)
Please leave me a private msg if interested. Thanks!

Hi,

I have extra One-Step Ovulation Test and One-Step Pregnancy Test available... Ordered too much when I was trying to conceive! Hee hee. So far both have been accurate for me... I've gotten my 2nd child afterall! Haha...

Letting go at S$0.60 per strip. If you get all from me, then I'll waive postage. PM if interested. :)

babyfross

Hi,

I have some left-over of One-Step Ovulation Test Strips to let go. Now that I'm pregnant, so I don't need it anymore! :)

- High sensitivity of 20mIU/ml, able to detect normal pregnancy from the first day of missed period.
- Each test strip is individually sealed in a pouch with desiccant.
- Expiry Date: 04 /2013
- Selling @ $0.50 per strips (Buy 20 get 2 free)

* What does this mIU stuff all mean?
(e.g. 20 mIU) is a standardised measurement system that detects the ovulation hormone in your urine. The lower the number the higher the sensitivity! Essentially the higherthe sensitivity, the earlier it will be possible to detect when you are about to ovulate.

Please email me at babyfross@hotmail.com if you are interested.

puzzledME

Hi has anyone of TTC ladies encountered negative result when close to expected O days?
possible to have -ve O for certain months?
if the result is -ve O, do we still continue to BD?

chairhugger

Hi has anyone of TTC ladies encountered negative result when close to expected O days?
possible to have -ve O for certain months?
if the result is -ve O, do we still continue to BD?
Yes. This is more likely for women with irregular cycles. Usually the positive will show up a few days later, but can start trying in hope that it will catch the egg.

If you get your period, it is not -ve ovulation. Try changing the brand of OPKs you use if you keep getting complete -ve.

puzzledME

1st day - v light test line
2nd day - darker test line and slightly lighter than the control line
3rd-5th day - no lines ..

how do i interpret the above O testing?

Faith cf

Hi all, have 11 ovulation strips (2 expiring in nov 2013, and 9 expiring in Dec 2013) to sell off at $0.70 each. Or all 11 for $6. Bought them at $1 each. Useful as i am now 6.5mths preggie and decide to sell the extra away. =)
Please leave me a private msg if interested. Thanks!

@puzzledme: I would just try once there is a slight chance its O day (aka in your case, 2nd day). That said, the mth i strike, the line was really darker than control. Very obvious and i was quite amazed as i was like you, not too sure for the slightly-darker-but-still-lighter-than-control results that i have gotten the days before.

chairhugger

Hi,

It is actually possible that certain opks show colouration that is close to the control line but not darker than the control line when ovulation has occured.

Try another brand if you are not sure. I was kiasu and bought a few types and see which one I am comfortable with. Ended up using those from www.quickpregnancytests.com for the good price and accuracy. That said, I agree with faith that for a good cycle, the line should be very dark and it is obvious that it is positive.

Last edited:

nyppiyo

Hi all,
I have 21pc of Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test sticks (individually packed).

Used only 9pc and concieved. :) The instruction is clear and no guessing game required. But you would need to have the fertility monitor to use this test sticks. It will track your ovluation quite accurately and no need to headache about it. I read up via their webiste before buying. ---> Clearblue Fertility Monitor Can Improve the Odds of Conception

Selling @ $2 per pc and willing to let go $40 if you buy 21pc one go.
PM me or email me @ nyppiyo@yahoo.com

Expiry: 2013 Nov

Last edited:

bbbumpshop

Wonder when to use the test kits? See the guide below.

[

Bluecross Midstream Test Kits

* CE approved
* over 99.99% accuracy
* highly sensitive (25mIU/ml LH)
* fast and easy to use - just place the absorbent tip in urine stream for at least 10 seconds
* Expiry date: 11/2014
* Individually pack

Purchase ovulation test kits today to help you pinpoint your fertile window.
Here's the promotion not to be missed (While stock last):

One-month supply: 20 midstream ovulation kit + 5 pregnancy kit
Promotion price: $40 ONLY!
UP:$2.50 each

** Order will be mailed the next working day (Mon - Fri) via normal postage, once payment received.
** All items will be checked for defects before posting. No refund or exchange allowed.
** We will not be held liable for lost of mail through normal mail postage.
** For added security, you may wish to opt for registered mail @ $2.24

Email bbbump_shop(at)yahoo.com to place your order.
Visit BB Bump Shop Ovulation Pregnancy Test Kits for more information.