Pacifier Problem...

susern

i used bean sprout pillow to prevent her pacifier to drop. Now she is 8 mths old she can suck very well.

Feliz

i also use his beanie bolster to hold his pacifier.. hehe... cos when louis hug for security, the beanie can support the pacifier.. or sometimes, if the pacifier didn't drop too far, can actually go back into his mouth when he hug it tight. hehe... i only and will only offer his pacifier during bedtimes..

apollo.. so good. yr boy auto wean off pacifier!

wendy.. louis' pacifier also kept dropping!!! during 1st month when he cry and cry.. parent in law kept nagging me to give pacifier but he kept dropping and dont really know how to suck. I was happy then, cos i told them he dont't like pacifier. zzz... until one day when he was about 2mths+ when i tried to nurse him lying down... i realised he slept while 2 hands hug my breast and breast stil in the mouth.. so i tried giving him the beanie bolster and pacifier.. and that time he continue to sleeeeeeeep... and the rest is history...
ehhehehehe...

ya woofy when edlycia pacifier drop n if its near her mouth, she will push her beanie bolster to push it back.. but sometimes she didnt manage to push back, she jus lick lick e tip of e pacifier n her expression very funny lor.. :tlaugh:

izanyzam

My boy too had this habit..Its a habit for him but a PROBLEM for us..!!! Hahaxxx..!!! What i did was to push back the pacifier into his mouth and hold it there for a few seconds till he gets the sucking motion going..Only then will i let go..But my boy only needs his pacifier when hes about to doze off..Once he's "knocked off",he will let go of his pacifier and i dont have to put it back in.. :001_302:

baby_elmo

Anyone know which brand offers bigger Orthodonticpacifier for babies?

:shyxxx: i have bought both avent normal pacificer and tommee tippee Orthodonticpacifier and my gal has the shape of the pacificer markings around her lips.

Does Pigeon has Orthodonticpacifier?

Mummy3

I actually had this idea but not tried yet. Y not let the baby wear a children size mask over the pacifier. Like that will not drop and is still breatheable. Haha... If anyone tried this method b4, care to share?

woofy55

I actually had this idea but not tried yet. Y not let the baby wear a children size mask over the pacifier. Like that will not drop and is still breatheable. Haha... If anyone tried this method before, care to share?

HAHA.. just for joke - we pek chek until thinking of using scotch tape to hole te pacfier... and it's still a joke.. :D

canisque

oh ok... means i gotta standby to put back in his mouth again... hahaha.. sometime is just tiring.. when he is sleeping you cant rest but to standby for him... :err: yup i did hold it for a while till he suck then i let go.. but after a few min it will drop again...:elvis: haha.. hmm... since all of you say your baby is same... so i think i just gotta bear with it...

Or i can try but the tommi tippy that you intro?? will go look for it....:001_302:
Angelwendy it's spelt Tommee Tippee. :) I think that brand you can find in Mothercare and Kiddy Palace. Btw my son (Mar baby, ard your baby's age also) will 'drop' his paci but more of like 'pop' out when he falls asleep. And so long as he doesn't cry, I won't put it back into his mouth. He just needs it to fall asleep. But if he cries when it pops out bcos he hasn't fall asleep then I'll just push his face closer to my chest when carrying him so that the paci 'glued' to chest n wont drop, until he sucks it properly then I'll pull him away frm chest to get more air hehhehe or simply just put index finger on d paci until he suck properly then let go.

paperger85

My 5 month old gal also uses the Tommee Tippee pacifier. She wants to suck all the time. Whats worse is that she prefers her finger to the pacifier and will keep pushing her fingers in along with the pacifier and then the pacifier will drop. She will stuff 2 or 3 fingers into her mouth and then gag.....My sisters all tell me my baby is bulimic...coz when she gags, she vomits. sighs...