Paid testing products at home (cash $100 - 180)

basic6

I am looking for mummies age between 28 - 39 to test a product. The product will be mailed to you. You will be paid between $100 - $180. Details will be provided through email. Please reply asap if you are interested as we need the testers urgently to basic-6@hotmail.com.

Last edited:

luvbene

I am looking for mummies age between 28 - 39 to test a product. The product will be mailed to you. You will be paid between $100 - $180. Details will be provided through email. Please reply asap if you are interested as we need the testers urgently to basic-6@hotmail.com.
I send replies 2 days ago, but no reply email stating to collect cash.. So m wondering is a REAL thing..

luvbene

I have replied to all email to me. What is your email address?
I replied n pm here n my email. But till been over a week nothing from u?? No follow up emails after u send the form? So i m wondering if just get the survey and there is no more new? thanks

luvbene

I have replied to all email to me. What is your email address?

Thanks for your reply in your email but i would advise you to check first and update status of this paid test or any other assignments in future, because, when i replied you , you asked for survey to b filled up after i have done now you send me email saying "the response was overwhelming and they had closed the selection process earlier than scheduled." This is really a joke. Hope you look into this.