Parent who earns 4K SGD a month implores folks to think thrice before having kids

Yes, I am a poor and low SES guy who earns $4k going to 40 years old. I am married with a kid, and my deepest regret is to have a kid. My advice to poor people is don’t have a kid and make them suffer.

I realise because of my financial status, i am a hard time giving your best to your kid. I barely have any savings every month. I am worried every day, thinking how to give my best, thinking if my kid would get bullied.

The most innocent is the kid… doesn’t receive a head start and got to work the ass of (just to make it to the same starting line in life).

Anyway, feel free to look down at me and laugh at me, feel free to say I am good for nothing who doesn’t work hard and smart enough in life, feel free to ask me to commit suicide. I am ok because these are the treatments I received constantly in my life.

More at https://www.prolificskins.com/forum/chillin-in-the-lounge/parent-who-earns-4k-sgd-a-month-implores-folks-to-think-thrice-before-having-kids