Parental Control App

jemjemjem

Hi,

Just want to know any parents using parental control app such as Plano to monitor your kid's safety?

Heard that app can help to manage the usage and screen time of their kids and also ensuring the kids safety by monitoring their whereabouts.

Do you find it useful? Any feedback?

JaneBower

I am using the Kaspersky parenting control app. I wouldn't say I like the parenting control apps when you can see everything your child is growing online or is doing on the computer. I like Kaspersky parenting control because it blocks all websites for adults while it is on. So when your child finds a website that can harm his physique, Kaspersky won't allow him to open it. And when you will strat to use the computer, you can easily deactivate parenting control by entering the password you have set when firstly putting on the parenting control.

Lyayozoce

In my opinion, applications that allow you to limit the functions of the phone and computer are very useful. Children nowadays can access literally anything with the help of the Internet. As parents, we simply have no choice but to restrict Internet access, at least I don't see any other way out. There are situations when you just want to visit a site, but as a result, you as a user are thrown to a page with viruses or perversions. I hope someday in the near future browsers and the Internet itself will be safer for new users. Because there's too much chaos right now.

Last edited: