Paris hotel recommendations in or near the 8th arrondissement

maryramp

My family and I have only been in Paris for a couple of days. We need a hotel as close to the city center as possible so that we spend as little time as possible on the road to all the cool places in the city.

Near the town of Arcachon, on the shore of the Gulf of Arcachon, there is a "living" natural landmark of France - Dune de Pyla. The highest dune in Europe is a huge sand mountain, constantly moving and slowly growing. That's where there are good hotels, visibility, and air. On simply-france.com, I saw a lot of offers, but you can look for something closer to the center if you're happy with it. But there are fewer attractions there than on the outskirts. Plus, there are more recreational opportunities for kids there.

Last edited:

ClarenceMcguire

Thanks for your rec. We need another one. Next week we’re arriving in Brisbane, so we need a hotel to stay at. We need a budget one. Thanks

BarbraIss

Hello there. Oh, actually, we came back from Brisbane last week, but I don't remember the hotel we stayed at. Let me ask my wife. Oh, it turned out I just googled budget hotels near me, and we chose a random one. Still, it was a really nice one. Probably the best one we found on booking com, actually. You could try looking for an apartment on Airbnb, but I'm not sure you'll find a cheaper option there, actually. So, I hope my recommendation will be helpful to you. Wish you have a great time in Brisbane.