Parkway East Hospital Charges and gynae

fadzlin

Hello ladies! My edd is estimated on 3rd Nov 2017, ive seen a private docter in tampines yesterday for the first time just to have my baby scanned n checked. Im 8weeks preggy.it was so exciting to hear the baby heart beat so loud n fast!

So now im looking for a gynae preferably in Parkway East hospital as im staying in tampines. Can anybody share their experiences there.
Or if you have any info on charges or a nice female gynae to recommend will be great. I prefer female as im not too comfortable with a male gynae. All advice is needed as this is my first pregnancy. I am so blur about everything. i intend to book an appt already with them.
thank you in advance. :)

JuliaKT

I've registered wtih Dr.Heng TUng Lan. I've only seen her once in my 5th weeks in Feb. She is quite popular i guess as she was always fully booked. From the first experience, I couldn't say much about her as she take only a few minutes to check up and that's it. I will see her again in next week and hopefully i got a chance to ask more questions to her then. :D

fadzlin

I've registered wtih Dr.Heng TUng Lan. I've only seen her once in my 5th weeks in Feb. She is quite popular i guess as she was always fully booked. From the first experience, I couldn't say much about her as she take only a few minutes to check up and that's it. I will see her again in next week and hopefully i got a chance to ask more questions to her then. :D
THank u for ur reply. :)
Ive already chosen a gynae at parkway east. I chose Dr Aziz as he is well recommended by my mom's n sis friends. I had my first appt with him yesterday at his clinic in kembangan and im glad cos i know i made the right choice. He took time to answer all my questions n made sure i understood his answers. He is also very cheerful n funny too which makes me happy. Dr Heng is good too. I heard alot of ppl recommend.

Zary

Hi I'm looking for a female gynae at parkway east and reading all the reviews, Dr Heng is really the most popular among others. Have anyone got Dr Lubna or Dr Natalie? How are their charges like? Is it the similar to Dr Heng since reading the review, consultation can cost ard $150. Thank you in advance dear mummies :)

Mei2711

Hello all! I'm also looking for more info on Dr. Heng Tung Lan & Dr Natalie Chua. Been reading alot of old reviews on them but not sure how they are now and charges currently. Appreciate if any mummies can share with us! :D