Part Time Maid

Tinaneo

you may check with some of the cleaning company. Some of them do have good rate and services. my friends have use this cleaning company called dust matters for some time and have been telling us their rate are cheaper than some company and their service are excellent. I recently just sign up with them a package of once weekly cleaning service for my mum. The cleaner is always on time and do what ever needed. service is good and very polite. you may check their website at www.dust-matters.com.sg. think the website have the contact.

vanessa@squeeky

Dear All,

Squeeky Cleaning Services provides professional local helpers island wide. Our rates are at $15/hr (min. 4 hours per session).

No agency fees or hidden costs involved!

Please feel free to call 64151650 for an appointment today.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Sengkang

Hi there,
I'm new to this forum, so pardon me

I just shifted to Sengkang flat, and am looking for a part time maid to do weekly cleaning.
Pref. once a week, most likely weekends, about 4 hours each, and $10-$12 per hour.

Any recommendations pls?

I'm not willing to go through any agency, as I've tried some before, and didn't have very pleasant experiences.
I would rather take a cotter's recommendation, who has tried and tested.

Thanks so much!!

Tinaneo

Hi there,
I'm new to this forum, so pardon me

I just shifted to Sengkang flat, and am looking for a part time maid to do weekly cleaning.
Pref. once a week, most likely weekends, about 4 hours each, and $10-$12 per hour.

Any recommendations pls?

I'm not willing to go through any agency, as I've tried some before, and didn't have very pleasant experiences.
I would rather take a cotter's recommendation, who has tried and tested.

Thanks so much!!
Hi you may want to try out dust matters. My friend recommend me this company and I have tried it for 4 months plus already. Their service is good orientated and cleaner know whta they are doing. I taken up their once weekly package and charges for my 4 room flat is $240.00 for weekend. you may check it out at www.dust-matters.com.sg.

posh

I would like to strongly recommend my philipino PT maid working for my family and we treat her just like a family. We can trust her so much that we just leave her at home to clean our house for 4 hours while we go out for our errands and no valuable things are missing so far.
I would say she is really good, friendly, patience and a really nice lady and my baby gal loves her so much. And for info, she would only like to work in houses with female and not with guy alone in the house. Anybody interested, just pm me.

Last edited:

iris90

I would like to strongly recommend my philipino PT maid working for my family and we treat her just like a family. We can trust her so much that we just leave her at home to clean our house for 4 hours while we go out for our errands and no valuable things are missing so far.
I would say she is really good, friendly, patience and a really nice lady and my baby gal loves her so much. And for info, she would only like to work in houses with female and not with guy alone in the house. Anybody interested, just pm me.
Can pm me? thanks

Cakhcakh

i know of this Indon helper who is really good. She really clean floor,windows properly. Toilet and kitchen she wash even the tiles and cabinet doors. I didnt have to check her work. She iron the clothes and fold them neatly. Nice lady. I got her contact thru one massage lady Kak Ida 96552394. You can ask Kak Ida for her cleaning services

sulina

hi, i a know a maid who does an excellent job every time she comes to my place for the past year and she doesnt need supervision. her name is mdm ang
her rates are $12.50 per hour. minimum of 3 hours. her number is 84817256.
she is a singaporean. i checked her ic.

Last edited:

Tinaneo

Any one looking for maid you may check it out with Dust Matters Cleaning Service. Their service is good and the sales person is patient and always ready to serve you better. Have my mum house engage with their service so far very good. My mum like their service done by a lady name Ms Huang. www.dust-matters.com.sg

mz85

Hi,

I would like to recommend my mum. She does part time cleaning for house hold and she has been in this line about 10 years. And recently there is a household who employs her almost daily for almost 7 or 8 years for clean up is moving to somewhere further and inaccessible. Hence, my mum decided not to work for them anymore. BTW, her available slot is only for weekdays afternoon, as weekends she is fully booked. Coming May, she will be available for certain days in the morning slot.

She prefers area like Sengkang and punggol. If you're interested do pm me for her contact or email me at zhu85 at hotmail dot com. Any questions you may call her and inquire.

She's pretty easy going and have been getting referrals from other household who she worked for. So, you can see how satisfied they are with my mum and they have no complains at all. And she did a few household at sengkang, but moved further and hoped that my mum would still work for them, but due to inaccessibility my mum decline. If you stays at SengKang or Punggol, and need part time house cleaner, please pm/ email me.

Thanks!