Part time maid

mickeyJac

i also looking for part time helper on sunday weekly basis, about 3/ 4 hour, near bayshore area.. any recomendation? not neccesary english speaking, chinese speaking is good enough...

Aruna

Hi , I am looking for Part Maid to work @ choa chu kang, I need once a week for 4 hrs for cleaning house. My budget $10/hr, anyone know good helper pass me number pls.

Hi,
you might want to try calling or SMS flawless cleaning @9239 5868

Here's a VERY IMPORTANT ADVICE TO ALL.

If you employ a foreign "part-time" maid, domestic helper, they musteither be
- Singaporeans /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can get governmentworkfare bonus)
- Singapore PRs /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can getgovernment workfare bonus)
OR
Cleaners WITH PROPER WORK PERMITS DIRECTLY UNDER THE PAYROLL of the cleaningcompany.

If they do not get their CPF, they can go to CPF Board tosue you and you will be liable for criminal charge. Even if they ‘agree’ totake cash in private, if things go sour between you and them, they may ‘stilldecide’ to go to CPF Board to sue you and CPF will still go after you.

Any filipino / Indonesian/ or other country maids working OUTSIDE theiroriginal employer's houses ARE DEEM TO BE CONDUCTING IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, canbe ARRESTED and CHARGED in SINGAPORE COURT and DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR HOMECOUNTRY.

The employment agencies supplying such 'part-time maids' are liable of up toS$80,000 fine by MOM and the house owner employing the part-time services ofthe filipino / Indonesian / or other country 'part-time' maids is also liableto be fined up to S$15,000 by MOM. Pleading 'ignorance' is not an excuse ofviolating Singapore Law.

MOM Officers are stepping up their inspections from 500 to 5,000 per year.

You have been warned. It doesn't pay to pay less for illegal maids.
Look for cleaning companies who only supply Singaporean or PR helpers, ORforeign helpers with PROPER WORK PERMITS. These come at a premium cost, but atleast you can be assured you are acting in accordance with Singapore Law andyou can sleep in peace. More and more have been caught and charged.

Hi i looking for a part time maid at Hougang area. My budget is $10/hr. Maybe 1 week twice or thrice. Any recommendation ?

- Singaporeans /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can get governmentworkfare bonus)
- Singapore PRs /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can getgovernment workfare bonus)
OR
Cleaners WITH PROPER WORK PERMITS DIRECTLY UNDER THE PAYROLL of the cleaningcompany.

If they do not get their CPF, they can go to CPF Board tosue you and you will be liable for criminal charge. Even if they ‘agree’ totake cash in private, if things go sour between you and them, they may ‘stilldecide’ to go to CPF Board to sue you and CPF will still go after you.

Any filipino / Indonesian/ or other country maids working OUTSIDE theiroriginal employer's houses ARE DEEM TO BE CONDUCTING IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, canbe ARRESTED and CHARGED in SINGAPORE COURT and DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR HOMECOUNTRY.

The employment agencies supplying such 'part-time maids' are liable of up toS$80,000 fine by MOM and the house owner employing the part-time services ofthe filipino / Indonesian / or other country 'part-time' maids is also liableto be fined up to S$15,000 by MOM. Pleading 'ignorance' is not an excuse ofviolating Singapore Law.

Look for cleaning companies who only supply Singaporean or PR helpers, ORforeign helpers with PROPER WORK PERMITS. These come at a premium cost, but atleast you can be assured you are acting in accordance with Singapore Law andyou can sleep in peace. More and more have been caught and charged.

OR

madamlim

OR

So true.
Thanks for sharing.

This article might help you on hiring legal part time maid:
Where Can I Find Legal Part Time Maid in Singapore?

3Hrs at $60/- Cleaning Services for Home & Offices
By Local Part-Time Maids or Aunties

Please Call Annie Hp: 9821 3518 / 6748 3518 for more info if you are interested.

Hi, I'm a Local Part-Time Female Cleaner that charge $60/3Hrs to help to Clean Your House or Offices.

Sorry Personally I do NOT Perform Ironing of Clothing

I need a Part time maid
I need a Part time cleaner
Spring Cleaning
Cleaning Service
House Cleaning Service
Home Cleaning Service
Office Cleaning Service
Part Time Nanny
Local Part Time Nanny
Part Time Babysitter
Local Part Time Babysitter
Local Part Time Chinese Maid
Local Part Time Maid
Looking for Local Part Time Maid
Local Part Time Maid Available
Part Time Maid Wanted
Looking for Part Time Maid
Wanted Part Time Maid
Maid Wanted
Looking for Maid
Part Time Maid Require
Part Time Maid Need
Need Part Time Maid
Require Part Time Maid
Part Time Maid Singapore
Singapore Part Time Maid
Part Time Maid Wanted
Local Part Time Maid Wanted

Medhaansh

Hi,

I'm posting this on behalf on my part time cleaner as she is looking for more cleaning assignments.
Local auntie providing cleaning services on a regular basis. Her charges are reasonable.

Please contact her direct if you have any queries.
Auntie Yu Lan 8128 3154.

*I do not earn any commission just helping as she does a good work with my home. But if you have any questions, you can pm me.
Does she speak english??

w33liam

I'm looking for a maid for weekend cleaning 4 hours, to clean the house, ironing shirts, cleaning toilets, windows, grilles. Location at choa chu kang interested contact 96890241. Let me know your charges as well.Thanks.

titan

Hi, I am looking for part-time helper @ Hougang who is willing to work on Sat morning weekly for about 3 or 4 hours. Please let me know if you know of someone who is reliable. Thanks.

cliffylim

Previously i engaged 1 coy. I think is Alphawaltz Pte Ltd - alphawaltz dealing with good part time aunties cleaner, quite reliable and clean. You can contact him at 85338241, Mr Lim. Easy to communicate with the aunties as they are local.