Part time maid

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese.

Please kindly contact her @ 83991462 to discuss with her.
Hello, mind I ask what is her name? Must quote ur name when I talked to her? Thanks.

PrincessAriel

Hi, if your need any part-time maid, esp staying in Yishun, email me at missy2nd@gmail.com. She works fast, cleans well and knows how to protect your stuff and reliable. She was my part time helper but I am not continuing with her as I am moving to another area and she don't go to other areas. She has 7-8 years experience in domestic work.
I strongly recommend her!

NARA NASZERY

Hi, I am a new mommy and am looking for a part time helper to come and do cleaning. budget $10-12 an hour. Must clean toilets, wiping, vacuuming and mopping. Staying at Yew Tee. Please email me at Nalini.sweetie19@gmail.com. Thanks..
Hi, still looking for one? I know of a person who does work as a part time maid. She is not only fast but very clean in her work.
I need one. Care to share?

baobao70

Hi Mummies,

I am looking for a part time maid at Serangoon area. My budget is $10/hr. Maybe twice per week. Any recommendation ? Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone in here

If anyone is looking for part time maid. I am a 30 year old singaporean mummy and doing this house cleaning service to earn some income to help my hubby with my girl's childcare expenses.

I am willing to travel to any part of singapore, as long it is not too ulu for me to go down alone. Now I am taking orders for 3 room and 4 room hdb flats.

My first trial for cleaning the whole house is $45 for the whole house for 4 hours . If u need me to clean your house once a week, it will be $12/ weekday and $15/weekend

If anyone is 5 room/condo/terrace/shophouse, then I will send down my helpers to clean the house for you.

If anyone is interested or has any query, pls don't hesitate to email me @michelle.ang.81@gmail.com or sms me @92285595

Thanks very much :)

Regards
Michelle Ang

Michelle, are you still doing the house cleaning business? thanks

Hi,

I'm posting this on behalf on my part time cleaner as she is looking for more cleaning assignments.
Local auntie providing cleaning services on a regular basis. Her charges are reasonable.

Please contact her direct if you have any queries.
Auntie Yu Lan 8128 3154.

*I do not earn any commission just helping as she does a good work with my home. But if you have any questions, you can pm me.

Hi, I am looking for a helper. Is she very clean in her job? Can the aunty who worked for you travel or she work for certain area only? Thanks for your help.

Kary2500

Hi, Can someone please recommend a reliable and clean part time maid, I live near Bedok... I need someone to start working soon, cos I am having a baby soon and really need the help.

snowee

I'm looking for part time maid to do once a week 4hours sweeping , mopping, ironing, toilet cleaning ... Anyone has good recommendation , pls let me know the contact. Thanks very much!

rgds.

kitty

My friend's looking for a part-time helper to cook and perform some housework on a daily basis for about 6 hours, 5-day week.she is paying $10/- per hour or weekly basis.
she stays at Rivervale condo at Hougang.

Dear.. I dont' mind where she's from as long she has basic understanding command of English. Also based through your recommendation, she's good with her work yea.. ? Can't PM, you're very popular lady!

Appreciated your prompt reply!:wewink:

Hi, still looking for one? I know of a person who does work as a part time maid. She is not only fast but very clean in her work.
Dear.. I dont' mind where she's from as long she has basic understanding command of English. Also based through your recommendation, she's good with her work yea.. ? Can't PM, you're very popular lady! LOL.

Appreciated your prompt reply!:wewink:

Kate

dur30cat

Hi, if your need any part-time maid, esp staying in Yishun, email me at missy2nd@gmail.com. She works fast, cleans well and knows how to protect your stuff and reliable. She was my part time helper but I am not continuing with her as I am moving to another area and she dont't go to other areas. She has 7-8 years experience in domestic work.
I strongly recommend her!
Hi PrincessAriel,

Is you part-time helper willing to travel a little to AMK area? What are her rates?
Is she willing to do ironing?

Thanks