Cleaning company is hiring Permanent Part-Time Office Cleaners and House Cleaners in Singapore now.

Various Office Cleaners needed at Areas such as Pasir Panjang, Labrador Park, Telok Blangah, Haw Par Villa, Telok Ayer, Chinatown Point, Tanjong Pagar, Clarke Quay, Raffles Place, Marina Bay etc and islandwide.

Must be able to start immediately or asap

Hardworking and responsible.

1x to 3x a week, 1 to 3 hrs per session

Simple office cleaning job scope for office cleaners

Good for earning extra income. Housewives/homemakers and responsible students are welcome.

• Our Office cleaners will be monthly paid + CPF + annual leave + (Workfare Bonus for those >35 yrs) etc.

Many Islandwide locations in SG for office cleaners.

OFFICE CLEANERS MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL to get jobs.

*Good performing cleaners will be given up to 3 flexible part-time jobs from us to increase their income.*

Good salary + CPF + Workfare (for those >35 yrs) + annual leave etc.

IMPORTANT:
Please SMS 9386 1459 ONLY with
- your name
- location in Singapore so that our Administrators can get back to you.

We NEED these details to match you to suitable locations. SMS with no details will be ignored due to many applicants.

Due to many applications, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.

Thank you.

DianaPowell

I'm just looking for a cleaning company where I can hire cleaners for my office. Can I find out the name of your company? Before I hire someone, I always read reviews, this is my principle. I recently found My Home Carpet Cleaning NYC in the same way. I liked the fact that they have organic products without harm to Pets and I even received a coupon for $50. I have faced low-quality service before and now I choose the companies with which I would cooperate. Be careful, there are good companies, you just need to look closely.

Last edited: