Part-Time Position Available

siestabella

Hi Mums (and mums-to-be)! I am currently looking for some part-time help with my online business as I am also currently expecting and will need some help as I get bigger and throughout my confinement period.

If you would like some part-time work in the months from Apr/May 2012 up till Sep/Oct 2012, please send me a message with what kind of availability you have and a bit of info about yourself, how many kids you have etc, so I can get to know you. I would be happy for someone to start immediately on condition that you will be able to stay on until at least Sep 2012 (to see me through confinement). Work may go on to be permanent part time depending on performance even after I return from confinement so it's not necessarily short term only.

Basically I am looking for someone who can come into the office (we are at Ubi View) about 3 days a week for about 4 hours each day to start. This can be for example, from 11am-3pm, or 2-6pm depending on how you want to work around your schedule.

My website is at www.DecoretteStore.com, you can take a look so you can understand the type of business involved. I need help basically in the production of the decals and all training will be provided. Details of job as follows:

- Manage daily production & packaging of orders;
- Deal with customer enquiries on the phone and through email;
- Liaise with customers on collection of orders;
- Manage stock levels.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from some of you soon!

Kind Regards,
Amanda