PD in Tampines

chloe

Hi, i i am staying in simei but usually i will bring my kids to tam blk 139 near to the round market. its quite popular over there

Hi,

My bb gal's PD is at baby & child at blk 828 tampines st 81.....maybe u can go there and have a look.....if i'm not wrong, the consultation fee is $35. be prepared, to wait for quite some time.....cos alot of pple go to this clinic.... hope my info helps:twink:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
chloe said:
Hi, i i am staying in simei but usually i will bring my kids to tam blk 139 near to the round market. its quite popular over there
Yup ... Dr Cecilia @ Paediatrics PL
Efficient doctor, with very friendly & helpful staff
Located next to the barber shop ... doorsteps away from MayBank
:001_302: :001_302: :001_302:

christi3

hi all mommies///
my boii also seeing Dr Loke frm Baby & Child clinic at tampines blk828. i agree to wat other mommies sae, e clinic also have lots of ppl best visit is in e afternoon if u can, cox nt much ppl after 3pm. so must hav e patience to c... well dr loke is vry patience, n nice as i can said...

Michele

Hi,
what is the average bill like for Dr Loke's clinic?
Thanks!

hi all mommies///
my boii also seeing Dr Loke frm Baby & Child clinic at tampines blk828. i agree to wat other mommies sae, e clinic also have lots of ppl best visit is in e afternoon if u can, cox nt much ppl after 3pm. so must hav e patience to c... well dr loke is vry patience, n nice as i can said...

Astar

anyone knows of any PD who is not so strict in issuing receipt?

Ie, I cannot claim vaccination charges from my company, so, I wonder if there's any PD in tampines who is able to issue to receipts as 'consultation" or any thing like that...?

TIA

Frenchkitty

For baby & child clinic at Tampines St 81, there are 2 doctors - Dr Ho and Dr Loke.. who is better? as in more patient and wont rush for the next patient.

My boy used to see Dr Lilian frm The kids Clinic @ Sengkang but she is so good, her appts always 3 weeks fully booked.
Then brought my boy to Dr Cecilia Lee at Tamp st 11 but I dont find her good

thepinkdot

I go to Raffles Clinic at Tampines One.. The PD there is Dr. Lim. She's very gentle with kids.. Frankly, her attention is all about the kids and will sometimes scold the parents. So be prepared to be scolded if you do not heed her advice!

My daughter has been with her since 1 month old...

meiteoh

Can anyone tell me what the fees are like for consultation and vaccinations for Raffles Clinic at Tampines 1?

babysparkz

mummmies!

can i ask if there is any package in vaccination?

raffles clinic in tamp one charge how much?

my friend who did her baby 6 in 1 only for 90 bucks at some kallang area..but close down already..

meiteoh

I just called up the clinic (Raffles in Tampines 1) today to make an appointment and they told me that the 6-in-1 is $100 per jab (before GST) and consultation is $60 (before GST). They don't have a package for vaccinations there but the Children's Centre at Raffles Hospital does and that's around $400 plus (before GST).

babysparkz

so in this case...
is it better to have the package or individually?
o sigh....
nowadays kids are so expensive la!~!

thepinkdot

You can alternatively do it at a GP.. It's cheaper than doing it at the pediatrician. =)

The pediatrician explained that they do not have a package is because their consultation charges is way lower than Raffles hospital. That's why Raffles hospital has the package and they don't. I hope this answers it. =)

Last edited:

PinkDiamonds

We take vaccinations at Tampines polyclinic. It's by appointment basis so you can expect to be there for around half an hour. Payment is also at the counter, don't have to go and squeeze with the other adults.

But for other cases, we might want to switch to PD at Raffles as thepinkdot recommended.