Penthouse in Singapore

newsgprop

Looking for Singapore penthouse which is
1. Freehold
2. In the prime location district 9, 10, 11
3. High End Quality
4. Luxurious Design
5. Priviledge and Proud to own Singapore Penthouse

Be among the elites, click Singapore penthouse for sale for more insight.

newsgprop

Re: Singapore penthouses for sale

1. Freehold
3. High End Quality
4. Luxurious Design

kitty

Re: Singapore penthouses for sale

1. Freehold
3. High End Quality
4. Luxurious Design

Wonder how is the price like now?Heard a lot of bank auction too :)Singapore Property For Investment how about all these,still sky high price?

newsgprop

1. Freehold
3. High End Quality
4. Luxurious Design
5. Privilege and Proud to own Singapore Penthouse

newsgprop

1. Freehold
3. High End Quality
4. Luxurious Design
5. Privilege and Proud to own Singapore Penthouse

newsgprop

Transaction values also soared 46%, driven mainly by the secondary market. This chart from DBS Equity Research shows that 2M2018, unit sales (primary and secondary sales) jumped by 14% YoY to around 3,200 units. Moreover, transaction values were significantly higher by 46%, driven mainly by the secondary market. DBS analyst Derek Tan noted that Singapore is approaching the traditional peak period for property transactions in the coming months, which around 55%-60% transacted between April to September in any given year. “Given the positive sales momentum, we believe that there is a high chance that transaction values this year will exceed our estimate (+10% YoY),” he said.
If you are looking for penthouse, Find out more from Singapore penthouse for sale article for more insight.

johnny doelon

I visited this new development call Kent Ridge Hill Residences. Kent Ridge Hill Residences is located along the Southern Coast of Singapore, just next to a 1000ha Future Transformation. (Dubbed the 3rd CBD) Prices in Marina Bay jumped 205% before and after its transformation, Jurong 2nd CBD has moved 75.5% since its announcement....

Just imagine what can happen to a transformation 3 times the size of our current and 2nd CBD!

johnny doelon

As an investor, the rule of thumb is, don't invest in something you don't know. Especially when it comes to property, there are so many options....

Whistler Grand has its attributes, but the main factor holding me back is competition. With two other plots of land already sold and reaching TOP in 2~3 years...theres heavy competition for Sale or Rental in the short and long term. To me, oversupply is a problem.

Given the current market, my best pick is Kent Ridge Hill Residences. It is located along the Southern Coast of Singapore, just next to a 1000ha Future Transformation. (Dubbed the 3rd CBD) Prices in Marina Bay jumped 205% before and after its transformation, Jurong 2nd CBD has moved 75.5% since its announcement....

Just imagine what can happen to a transformation 3 times the size of our current and 2nd CBD!

That's where my money will be placed at. I'll leave a link below for those who need reference.

Check out: www.thekentridgehillresidencesg.com