Personal trainers

Swimming Benefits for Adults

Swimming provides a low impact exercise adults will appreciate especially those that might not have continued a healthy lifestyle regimen. Moving through the water is much easier and less hard on the body than just about any other exercise. Even for those adults that have stayed in shape, swimming benefits the heart by keeping the blood pumping and increasing oxygen to the brain. This cardiovascular benefit can help blood pressure issues when performed consistently. Building muscle mass also helps men and women with staying toned and burning fat. Besides the obvious health benefits, swimming provides fun recreation that can cool everyone off on hot summer days in Singapore! If you are interested to learn swimming, the fee is only $200/10 lessons. :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:Click here Swimming Classes for Adults

WesSgFitFam

Hi dear all,

I would like to hire personal trainers to train me and help me tone up after my pregnancy. With so many fitness centres around, I do not know which one is good and has good and qualified trainers. I hope to find a good female personal trainer to help me lose weight, and tone up and who doen't cost too much.

Any one has any recommendations on personal training package or personal trainer to recommend?

Thanks alot ! =)
Hi, do look at SgFitFam website. A local company that has qualified trainers for pre and post-natal training. They have an in-house dietitian too, who can customize a nutrition plan according to your needs and goals to help achieve your weight loss goals faster and safer.

olivi1980

Hiring a personal trainer is a great idea! Together with him, you can develop a training program to help you achieve good results. I think that training under the supervision of a personal trainer is much more effective. He monitors the whole process, points out mistakes, and gives advice. Of course, you can train with free video lessons, but you will not feel the good effect. When I wanted to lose weight, I used the services of a personal trainer and a nutritionist. We developed a program of nutrition and training to achieve the best results. My trainer advised me to use a smart scale for accurate measurements. With its help, I can monitor my body condition and adjust my nutrition or workouts.

Last edited: