Perth Trip.

Ting

hi everyone,
it's my first visit to perth and will be going over next month.
so my bf have his singapore cravings so want me to bring some food stuffs over there for him.
so im just wondering what kinda food can bring over and what food best not to?
cos i know the customs there quite strict.

so far, he has this stupid craving of mooncake and the wang wang rice crackers.
omg, i dont know WHY either. -.-"
he told me its ok, just need to declare im bringing DRY FOOD if asked by customs.
but just wanna be really sure just in case.

many thanks!

shiseru

Yeah, food is no problem as long as you declare. Australia is more particular about crawling bugs (if you are bringing in wood stuffs)

Must be excited to be able to see him soon. Have a nice trip and treasure the romantic moments spend there.

Ting

ouh really??ts great then! he seems to be on a shortage of snacks to hv at night, cos he's living in hostel.
thanks!
yeah, its my first trip overseas to be honest, and im pretty excited. (more than seeing him!! cos we skype every night!)

LWP6998

Alpha Male
hi everyone,
so my bf have his singapore cravings so want me to bring some food stuffs over there for him.

he told me its ok, just need to declare im bringing DRY FOOD if asked by customs.

many thanks!
Very nice place... relaxing atmosphere.... no stresss.. hahah.... went there for my honeymoon for 7 days... nearly became a lazy bum when i came back... for the food stuffs... check the airpport website... not too sure about it... dry food stuffs should be okie...

hi everyone,

many thanks!
Most of the unopened stuff can be bring in. But don't bring stuff made in Malaysia else they will ask u to throw away.

Jan

dun bring mooncakes... my friend's dad brought mooncake to Melbourne and was told to throw away. especially those with eggs. If ur bf really wants to have mooncake, he can go to their chinatown to try if they sell or not.
u can purchase those pre-packed food but u got to declare.

Ting

not bringing mooncakes alr.
bf is back for a week, so im gg to get them for him b4 he goes back!~

littlehelper

You should pack ALL the food stuff into a box/bag then at customs tell them ALL The food is here only.They would really appreaciate it.Instant noddles is ok.
Most of the stuff that show the ingredients on the packaging and packed individually will be ok.Have fun during your trip there :D

Ting

haha yeah i think is ok, my bf's fren just brought frozen fish n veggies ytd n he passed.
LOL!

Ting

but littlehelper, my luggage is not really big, if i pack in a box i cant hand carry right.
so seperately packed in a box but check in with luggage?