Phentermine Phen375 experience

Natali32

Hi everyone, m new to this site. I was going through the above discussions about phen experiences and reductil effects. Can anyone tell me from which place i can buy this legitimate product phen375 in singapore? Will this phen 375 will work without giving any side effects to the body . Actually i want to lose weight anyhow , want to conceive but due to being overweight i cannot so for me its very important to shedd off those ugly pounds to be a mommy. I weight 190lbs want to shedd off my pounds in lesser time like within 3-4 months. Please help anyone those who have tried phen375 or reductil.
Hi Urgetolose,
I have experienced both with Phen and Reductil. Both of these medicine I bought from www.meridiareductil.com, never had problem with them. I started taking phentermine two years ago. Because I wouldn't eat since I wasn't hungry at all I lost about 25-30 within a couple of months and I was excited I took it but hated taking it due to the headaches. This medicine it's great, but short time. My experience with Reductil is also great..only dry mouth but it goes away with water. As for me, both of these products are good and really effective...but I mostly like Reductil because of no serious side effects. Regarding the effects I can say that it varies from person to person. So, until you won't try this medicine, you will not know how this medicine will work for you.
Good luck

Last edited:

Daisy23

Hey Natali32,
I never experienced with Phentermine but Reductil from meridiareductil.com is awesome. This is my second month on this medicine and have lost already 11 kilos. I'm pretty satisfied with the results. Since I'm on reductil I do also exercise and still eat what I want but small portions. I have also noticed dry mouth as a side effect but it's ok..I would like to say that it's even better because this is a good motivation for me to drink 5-6 glasses of water per day :)
Wish you all the best

Last edited:

Jenalyn

Promotion by the same scammer using fake names promoting his illegal pharmacy network for reductil. Those sites mentioned are all part of a russian counterfeit scam network. Just stick with actual Phen375 it's safer

healthenigma

Hi mummies!

I'm new here and would like to share my experience with Phen375.

Phen375 is a powerful appetite suppressant and fat burner that I was recommended some time ago. I take it for just one month and lost -8kg! That's pretty fast for me as my body never reacted so good before, no matter what I used (and I really tried lots of other slimming products). My appetite decreased by 50% I think and I feel good, energized... and no side effects. I keep being optimistic and hope to get rid of all my extra kilos with Phen375. :we2cute:

I'd like to know if any one else here ever tried Phen375?

Hey, I completely agree with you. I have tried this amazing diet pill and have lost my 10kg weight. I search using Google for Where to Buy Phen375 and got several website. I Visited the official website and bought this amazing pill for weight loss. Its my personal experience that it does not has any side effects and really working pills.

Laura42882

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited:
Hi mommies!
I also use Phentermine for 2 months! It really works on me , i lost 15 kg already! I didn't have any side effects and no regain of the lost weight. Now my weight is 64 , 172 cm. I need to loose 4kg more. I just placed my 3rd order at FarmacieNow.Net. The delivery and medicines are at a higher quality and i highly recommend this pharmacy. No custom problems!

Last edited:

jen1304

After 3 weeks of using phentermine 37.5 mg, I started experiencing fast loss weight and some time a change of taste. But the only thing that was not changed is water and lettuce. But this happened after a period of almost 1 week or slight more of drinking very little water during the day. I can confirm that these pills that i used to by from pharmacy-weightloss.net are safe and really helped me!