Phentermine Phen375 experience

jessy3

Hi mummies!

I'm new here and would like to share my experience with Phen375.

Phen375 is a powerful appetite suppressant and fat burner that I was recommended some time ago. I take it for just one month and lost -8kg! That's pretty fast for me as my body never reacted so good before, no matter what I used (and I really tried lots of other slimming products). My appetite decreased by 50% I think and I feel good, energized... and no side effects. I keep being optimistic and hope to get rid of all my extra kilos with Phen375. :we2cute:

I'd like to know if any one else here ever tried Phen375?

mikelaSG

Hey Jessy, 8kgs per month is just fantastic!!! congratulations!
I tried herbal slimming products for months and months and ended up by switching to Reductil which is more popular in SG. I lose about 4kg per month but have some troubles sleeping. So maybe I'll switch to Phen375 when I finish my bottle :)

seow

A year ago I lost my post-pregnancy weight with Megahoodia herbal slimming pills (I lost about 10kg). I was happy by that time and thought I'll never have problems with excess weight again. But over this year I gained back about 15kg :weconfused: and I'm desperate... I know it's fully my fault as I didn't exercises at all and didn't keep an eye on what I ate. Now I really need some extra help.
I've read some positive reviews about Phen375 over the net and it seems to be very effective for most users. Though Reductil is mostly used. Now I have to decide what to choose- Reductil or Phen375 ?..

jessy3

Hi seow,

Phen375 is much cheaper, it's just 1.98 USD per pill while Reductil costs 5.50 USD per pill, so you can give Phen375 a try.
No matter what you decide to try, let us know.

Take care!

jiapoh

i am on phen for 2 month. i am down 11kg. what i mostly like is that it gives me lots of energy. i am able to exercise 1 hour a day.
i have cut my calorie intake down a little but have not given up anything i want to eat. my rule is if you want it, eat it. i just fix my plate like i was fixing it for my 3year old son.(he eats like a bird lol)
i buy phen online on www.cheapmeds4u.com. i trust these guys, they are safe and always ship genuine pills so i can trust their product quality.

Last edited:

seow

Hi mommies!
Just placed an order online for Phentermine 35.5. Thought I should try this too. cheapmeds4u stuff was very kind with me and promised my order to arrive in about a week or so ... Will keep you informed about my experience with Phen soon :)
Kisses!

Silvery

I have read many articles, telling that Phentermine should not be used for more than 3 months. The body gets used to it and there are no weight loss results. I think this is true for all existing diet pills. These should not be used for long term.

silly1812

Hi mommies!
Just placed an order online for Phentermine 35.5. Thought I should try this too. cheapmeds4u stuff was very kind with me and promised my order to arrive in about a week or so ... Will keep you informed about my experience with Phen soon :)
Kisses!
Hello seow!

Have you tried Phentermine? How is it like so far? I would also like to lose my pregnancy weight!!! :(

seow

Hi silly1812! I received my pills yesterday and today took the first pill. I can't really say I feel any effect yet but it's just too early to my mind. Fingers crossed I'll have good results in a week time. Will keep updating soon!

samanthaho

I have read many articles, telling that Phentermine should not be used for more than 3 months. The body gets used to it and there are no weight loss results. I think this is true for all existing diet pills. These should not be used for long term.
Phen is to be used max 12 weeks. It's a short time solution. if you need to lose more weight it's better to take Reductil as it's possible to use it up to one year.

jiapoh

Hi mommies!

I was on Phen for 4 months and lost about 20kg! :Dancing_wub:

It all started as an experiment. As I have been fat most of my life I wanted to see what else except diets I could do with my body. So I started Phentermine. It made me full after eating much less than I was used to. The weight came off easily, with no much effort and no side effects.

Now I am discovering all the other benefits: confidence, sexy clothes, hotness... that's awesome! I do recommend!

jiapoh

Dear mommies, i check on the cheapmeds4u.com - Your Source for Health Care Needs website, phen375 cost usd 7 per pill. Is this consider expensive or is the normal price?

Hi linsay!
I got my Phen on this site and paid about 6 USD (it was a little cheaper some months ago) now it's 7 USD. Compared to other sites it's a normal price. But at least I know cheapmeds4u.com sell the real stuff (beware of sites that sell sugar pills) I've tried myself these Phen pills and they are 100% effective.
Good luck to you!

ritajune

Hello mummies!
I used Sibutral (Reductil) about half a year ago and lost all my weight easily. I started with 10mg then increased my dosage to 15mg.
Some people told me it will be just a short term result, but here I am after 6 months and I have never gained back any lost weight. I 'm happy to say my weight is constant and it's not difficult for me to keep it so. I just eat healthy food and move more then before. I do no do any sport and keep no diets at all. So my ladies :) Reductil indeed has a long term effect!!! I highly recommend it then :cool:
Good luck everyone being on Reductil!

Urgetolose

Hi everyone, m new to this site. I was going through the above discussions about phen experiences and reductil effects. Can anyone tell me from which place i can buy this legitimate product phen375 in singapore? Will this phen 375 will work without giving any side effects to the body . Actually i want to lose weight anyhow , want to conceive but due to being overweight i cannot so for me its very important to shedd off those ugly pounds to be a mommy. I weight 190lbs want to shedd off my pounds in lesser time like within 3-4 months. Please help anyone those who have tried phen375 or reductil.

jiapoh

Hi everyone, m new to this site. I was going through the above discussions about phen experiences and reductil effects. Can anyone tell me from which place i can buy this legitimate product phen375 in singapore? Will this phen 375 will work without giving any side effects to the body . Actually i want to lose weight anyhow , want to conceive but due to being overweight i cannot so for me its very important to shedd off those ugly pounds to be a mommy. I weight 190lbs want to shedd off my pounds in lesser time like within 3-4 months. Please help anyone those who have tried phen375 or reductil.
Hi and welcome :)

I used phentermine and lost easily 20 kg in just 4 months. I had no side effects and no regain of the lost weight. So I highly recommend you to try it. I ordered my pills online on cheapmeds4u.com it's a legit site that ships to Singapore without problems. You pay just 4USD per pill and get your pills in a week or so.
If you need more detail let me know.

Cheers,

Urgetolose

Hi and welcome :)

I used phentermine and lost easily 20 kg in just 4 months. I had no side effects and no regain of the lost weight. So I highly recommend you to try it. I ordered my pills online on cheapmeds4u.com it's a legit site that ships to Singapore without problems. You pay just 4USD per pill and get your pills in a week or so.
If you need more detail let me know.

Cheers,
Hi jiapoh
thanks for your reply dear. I m suffereing from pcos and taking my prescribed medicines like metformin .and actifolate. So do you have any information about that can i take phen along with my pcos medication .

jiapoh

Hi jiapoh
thanks for your reply dear. I m suffereing from pcos and taking my prescribed medicines like metformin .and actifolate. So do you have any information about that can i take phen along with my pcos medication .
Oh dear I'm sorry I really don't know if you can take these medicines together. It's better to ask a physician...

Good luck anyway :