Philippines Maid

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Hi, anyone knows the cheapest way to call Philippines ??
How ur maid call home ???

TIA :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

mae

mami jazz you forgot that you have a Filipino friend here? hahaha, I am not a maid but i know how...hahaha. Which place does your made reside in Phil? She can use the super pinay prepaid card. it costs 8.50 (if i am not wrong) in lucky plaza, with 40 minutes air time.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

mami jazz you forgot that you have a Filipino friend here? hahaha, I am not a maid but i know how...hahaha. Which place does your made reside in Phil? She can use the super pinay prepaid card. it costs 8.50 (if i am not wrong) in lucky plaza, with 40 minutes air time.
wahahaha Mae !!! Yeah forgoten abt u fm Phili !!! :shyxxx::shyxxx:
Onli can get in lucky plaza???
Then use home phone to call out rite?
How abt SMS?? How much is the charges ???

stonston

i bought a card recently for my maid too...$8 for 59min...it is 'sunflower talk all you want global calling card'...is e cheapest i found so far...call quality is not bad :)

for sms fm SG handphone to Phil handphone, it is fixed at $0.15/sms

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Many Thanks to Mae's Info ....i called Singtel to get more details.
The cheapest call to Philipiines is to get Kababayan Card, a prepaid card fm retail shops cost $8 but with $10 value

Rates only applies to Phili Globe Network

8pm - 8am Mon - Fri at $0.08 per min
Sat & Sun whole day
SMS @ $0.05

Ston, tis cheaper :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

stonston

The cheapest call to Philipiines is to get Kababayan Card, a prepaid card fm retail shops cost $8 but with $10 value

Rates only applies to Phili Globe Network
this is provided their line is by Globe Network right? My maid not sure if her neighbour's home line is Globe Network or not also...

n i tried buying this card jus now ard hougang/kovan area....no shop sell this card leiz...is it must go all e way to lucky plaza to get? then super not worth it if have to go all e way there lei....

mae

globe numbers in phil...usually begins with this numbers

+63917, +63916,+63927, +63926

I think the kababayan card is the SIM card, supported by singtel hi card and singtel prepaid.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

this is provided their line is by Globe Network right? My maid not sure if her neighbour's home line is Globe Network or not also...

n i tried buying this card jus now ard hougang/kovan area....no shop sell this card leiz...is it must go all e way to lucky plaza to get? then super not worth it if have to go all e way there lei....
Hi Ston, i just bot fm Compasspoint Hello Shop.
Its $20 for a new card

Betta buy fm Hello SHop, i hv checked with those small phone cards retails at Harboutfrt tis afternoon they are selling at $28 but of same value.

Can use locally oso at $0.15 per min

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Ston, tink u betta call Singtel & check. Give them the no. to see if that no. can enjoy the offer before u buy

sal

woo hoo...how long liao? I hope there won't be a posting abt maid issues from you ya...all the best..heng heng ah....

M

^Mami_Jazz^

woo hoo...how long liao? I hope there won't be a posting abt maid issues from you ya...all the best..heng heng ah....
Heng Ah !!! 大吉大利 !!!

haiz 1 week nia lah, so far ok, she quite "blockhead" one, u dun ask her to move she dun move one :001_302::001_302:
but if u gv instruction she's good :tlaugh:
Haiz ching chye lah, see how it goes ....

sal

no lah..still have maid but she is beyond hope and i m too busyto train any maid now...