Phobia, anyone ?

M

^Mami_Jazz^

scare of balloons... and lightning..

Dh always laugh at me for tat.
Hi5 to u :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:
Lighting days i cant drv, i always tell my dh mayb previous life i was killed by lighting & thunder :elvis:

Beside these, are cats & dogs & lizards .... i'm a beri timid mom :tlaugh:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
The day when me, my wife and son will be seperated. I know the day will come and i still thinking how am i gg to face it. I treasure them now while we still happily living together.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

The day when me, my wife and son will be seperated. I know the day will come and i still thinking how am i gg to face it. I treasure them now while we still happily living together.
Since everyone will face tis day why think of it leh,
think positv lah :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

Not valid, any other phobia :tlaugh:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Since everyone will face tis day why think of it leh,
think positv lah :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

Not valid, any other phobia :tlaugh:
Hmm.. nothing else bah. Mayb scare gers fall in love wif me.. haha. Rem this ger love me so much that she dont mind to be my part time gf and she cried on my shoulder, wet my shirt. Luckily i told her not to be so stupid, she is married now.. :tlaugh::tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Hmm.. nothing else bah. Mayb scare gers fall in love wif me.. haha. Rem this ger love me so much that she dont mind to be my part time gf and she cried on my shoulder, wet my shirt. Luckily i told her not to be so stupid, she is married now.. :tlaugh::tlaugh:
hahahaha...u shn't even gv her the chance to cry on yr shoudler since u r so mean to her liao wahahah :001_302: i mean she dun even mind to b yr partx gf :tlaugh:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
hahahaha...u shn't even gv her the chance to cry on yr shoudler since u r so mean to her liao wahahah :001_302: i mean she dun even mind to b yr partx gf :tlaugh:
That time we were with a group of frens mah.. clubbing. I dunno she was there. After some drinks, she hug me and cry, I just lent her the shoulder to cry. She even ask me to be her bf for one nite.. like that also can. I send her home and she cry again. I got to force myself to leave her, i look up and saw her standing along the corridor, she was staying at 10 storeys, really scare she jump down then. On my way home, she call me to go back to her.. sigh. Really my phobia..