Piano teacher at Buangkok. Lessons conducted on Grand Piano for higher grades!

I am a full-time female piano teacher with qualifications in LRSM in Piano Performance (ABRSM) and 10 years teaching experience. I teach at my studio located in Buangkok Crescent, where I prepare students for ABRSM exams according to their individual pace and needs. Theory up to Grade 5 will be covered in lessons as well with no extra charges.

Lessons are conducted on an upright baby grand piano. However, students Grade 5 and above will learn on a Yamaha C3 Grand Piano. This is a full size grand that is used in most recital venues as well as for Diploma exams. I teach leisure and pop pieces as well, and my students regularly request for their favourite Studio Ghibli pieces from Spirited Away, Totoro, Mononoke Hime and many more! Pieces from the latest K-drama, movies or artists are no problem too.

As my student you’ll get to perform in an annual recital in a proper concert hall for your family and friends. Accepting students of all levels, including those preparing for O and A levels Music.

Email me at vanessa.pianoteacher@gmail.com for more details.

Last edited: