blessedpianist

Teacher's website: www.blessedpianist.com
Contact Teacher V (SMS/WhatsApp) at 85093996 :)

Teacher's Profile :

LTCL Piano Performance, Trinity College London, UK
•Motivating & patient teaching approach
•Experienced and Qualified Former Music School Teacher
•Well versed in the current music syllabus
•Students have scored Merits & Distinctions in their exams

All classes are held at teacher's home studio in Tampines Ave 8, nearby Pasir Ris & opposite Bedok Reservoir.

Classes Conducted :

1) Diploma Piano Lessons (ABRSM / TRINITY)
2) Adult Piano lessons
-flexible timeslots avail for SQ Flight Attendants / Cabin Crews or adults who work on Shifts
3) ABRSM Grades 1-8 Piano and Music Theory Lessons (1 to 1)
4) ABRSM Grades 1-5 Mini GROUP Theory Lessons (max 2 in a class)
4) Christian Worship Music Piano Lessons

5) Pop Piano ( Eng / Chinese / Korean etc. )

Testimonials from students of Teacher V:

'' I have been learning the piano with Teacher very for only half a year. However, in that short time she helps me to improve rapidly my understanding of music theory as well as piano skills. Every lesson with her is a value to me as she attentively assess my performance and correct my mistakes patiently. She is a kind, gentle and efficient teacher who has highly professional skills. I would recommend her to anyone who wishes to learn the piano with fun and yet with high standards!'' ( Grade 8 Adult Student )

'' Teacher V very is a patient teacher who conducts her lessons in an engaging manner. She makes lessons fun and enjoyable through her methods of teaching and adopts different techniques to help her students understand the piano pieces better. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to learn the piano! '' ( Grade 5, current Secondary School Teacher )

'' I felt music lessons with Teacher V has impacted me greatly in a positive manner since Day 1. After a few lessons on Music Theory, I was able to learn and understand the entire theory syllabus thus allowing me to perform well in the examinations. During Piano Practical lessons, she gives useful suggestions on how to improve the way a piece should be played. I find her lessons interesting and hence always look forward to every lesson. '' ( Grade 6 )

Visit teacher's website at https://blessedpianist.com/ for more information or text 85093996 for lesson rates and availability.:)

Last edited: