Piano Teachers Singapore

chevie

Hi, I can introduce you to Good Piano teachers . Do feel free to contact me @ 93376539 and let me know details such as what grade your boy want to start learning at and some other preference and if you have a budget, we can work it all out:) Hope to hear from you soon!

Dawnaysng

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a piano lesson for my boy. I have been told to try to look for the piano teacher through Singapore Piano Hub and I am wondering if anyone has used their service before and can provide me with some feedback? Cheers!

Donna
I recently found a teacher for my kids using the same www.singaporepianohub.com and their service was great. The staff showed me teachers profiles suited to our needs and I chose from there. Teacher was good too. I even got tuning through them and it's also good!

gniyy

Hi,
I am a piano teacher with teaching experience of 10 years, qualified with ABRSM Grade 8 in Theory and DipABRSM in Teaching. I have taught students ranging from kids aged 4 to retiree past 60. 100% pass rate for both theory and practical exams. I travel to learners’ place at west, north and central area.

You may direct enquiries to my inbox leongpypiano@gmail.com