Piano Teachers Singapore

chevie

Hi, I can introduce you to Good Piano teachers . Do feel free to contact me @ 93376539 and let me know details such as what grade your boy want to start learning at and some other preference and if you have a budget, we can work it all out:) Hope to hear from you soon!

Dawnaysng

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a piano lesson for my boy. I have been told to try to look for the piano teacher through Singapore Piano Hub and I am wondering if anyone has used their service before and can provide me with some feedback? Cheers!

Donna
I recently found a teacher for my kids using the same www.singaporepianohub.com and their service was great. The staff showed me teachers profiles suited to our needs and I chose from there. Teacher was good too. I even got tuning through them and it's also good!

gniyy

Hi,
I am a piano teacher with teaching experience of 10 years, qualified with ABRSM Grade 8 in Theory and DipABRSM in Teaching. I have taught students ranging from kids aged 4 to retiree past 60. 100% pass rate for both theory and practical exams. I travel to learners’ place at west, north and central area.

You may direct enquiries to my inbox leongpypiano@gmail.com

huiyan.t

Hi everyone!
I am launching Piano Circuit Breaker Online Holiday Programme for Beginners.

Commencement Date: 1st May - 31st May 2020
Promotion: $80 for 4 online lessons

I have been teaching private piano since 2013 and I have Distinction for LTCL in Piano Performance.
Visit thypiano.com for more information

For more information and enquiries, contact me at:
WhatsApp: +65 9442 2555 (No calls, text only)
Email: enquiries@thypiano.com

Thanks,
Huiyan

Hi Parents, we provide piano lessons for special needs children. If your child has a natural love for music and you would like to help him/her to:
- increase focus and attention skills
- improve memory retention
- encourage speech and communication through music
- strengthen hand-eye coordination
- foster a love for learning

Consider signing up for our piano lessons where we use music as an educational therapy to help your child achieve these objectives.

We understand that every special needs child is different. Thus our music curriculum is customised to suit each child's needs after the initial assessment. Our certified piano teacher, armed with a truckload of patience and years of experience, will guide the child to meet the learning objectives and developmental goals.

Register for a trial class today by sending us a message via WhatsApp at 80230602. Feel free also to reach out to us if you have any questions!

Attachments

piaoforte

Individual piano lessons by qualified teacher.
For beginner to diploma level.
Examination syllabus or leisure learning available.
Practical and theory.
Teacher's Qualifcations:
- FTCL (Fellowship of Trinity College of London)
- LRSM (Licentiate of Royal Schools of Music / ABRSM)
- Composition/performance experiences in Singapore and Japan
- Merit/distinction awards from national competitions.

For more info, pls visit pianoforte.babeypaws.com . Contact: Ms Chiang, pianoforte@babeypaws.com

mdreamz2008

Private Full Time Qualified and Experienced Piano Teacher is offering piano lessons for individual.

Individual lesson from age 4 onwards Beginners to Grade 8 piano performance (ABRSM syllabus)

Music Theory lesson from Grade 1 to Grade 8 (ABRSM syllabus)

Qualification of Teacher:
- Diploma in Music (DipMUS - LaSalle College of the Arts)
- Diploma in Piano Teaching (DipABRSM)
- Diploma in Piano Performance (DipABRSM)
- Licentiate in Piano Teaching (LLCM)

Teaching Experience:

More than 15 years of teaching experience as full time private music tutor

Services available:

-Beginner's Piano lesson

-Piano lessons for Children (Leisure or Graded)

-Piano lessons for Adults (Leisure or Graded)

-Piano Accompanists

-ABRSM Theory lesson

-Need recommendation on buying piano

No registration fees, free makeup lessons.

Interested parents/students can call 81390660 or email to music.edu@gmail.com for more information or a free trial. lesson.

feliciakohyl

Hi, looking for piano students! (Classical piano). Private lessons at West area,

- Female, 25YO
- ABRSM Grade 8 in Piano (Merit)
- ABRSM Grade 8 in Music Theory (Merit)
- Took several Music electives in NUS
- West side

please Whatsapp 93823929 for further enquiries! thanks!