Piles that won't go away!!

Ah Cheng

I also have piles during pregnancy. After taking medication, it helps a little. But once after my delivery, it got worst. SO PAINFUL! Hardly can walks, can dont even feel the stitching pain.

My gynae gave me medication, and inserts. I only took the medication cos dont know how to use the inserts. The piles only goes away in 2 weeks time.

My gyane said the piles will come back again during next pregnancy!!

Nityasharma

Piles, also known as hemorrhoids are enlarged, painful veins in the rectum. Piles can be treated using simple, natural home remedies without any side effects.
Hemorrhoids are typically diagnosed by physical examination. A visual examination of the anus and surrounding area may diagnose external or prolapsed hemorrhoids. A rectal exam may be performed to detect possible rectal tumors, polyps, an enlarged prostate, or abscesses.This examination may not be possible without appropriate sedation because of pain, although most internal hemorrhoids are not associated with pain. Visual confirmation of internal hemorrhoids may require anoscopy, insertion of a hollow tube device with a light attached at one end. The two types of hemorrhoids are external and internal. These are differentiated by their position with respect to the dentate line. Some persons may concurrently have symptomatic versions of both. If pain is present, the condition is more likely to be an anal fissure or an external hemorrhoid rather than an internal hemorrhoid.
Apple Cider Vinegar helps to get rid of hemorrhoids.It posses great healing properties that help in curing both internal and external hemorrhoids. Here you can see have 8 home remedies for you which can not only help in getting rid of the hemorrhoids but also help in preventing them

sengbengchoey

You should visit a doctor or colorectal surgeon if piles are not improving, if they're causing pain or if they're worsening. I've had painful piles before and also experienced one that needed to be surgically treated by one Dr Dennis Koh because it was already thrombosed.