pinay moms out there?

rhinoDhamster

hi everyone! how are u all doing?
just wanted to say a very warm hello to all the moms and your cute babies!:Dancing_tongue:and are there any pinay moms out there? it would really be nice to know some..
see ya!

rhinoDhamster

uy! mabuhay mummy geeh! :D hehehe
how are u and ur baby? cute baby mo no? wala naman atang hindi cute na baby sa mga mommies, right?
my daughter is more than 2 yrs. old already.. pretty and active.. just hope she has playmates here in singapore 'cause we're newbies here. so if you know of any playdates, keep me in the loop, okay? :D

ysabelle

hello pinay mummys....:Dancing_wub:. i have 3 children, 2 are in primary already and our last dropped....4months:):)

Mummy Geeh

uy! mabuhay mummy geeh! :D hehehe
how are you and your baby? cute baby mo no? wala naman atang hindi cute na baby sa mga mommies, right?
my daughter is more than 2 yrs. old already.. pretty and active.. just hope she has playmates here in singapore 'cause we're newbies here. so if you know of any playdates, keep me in the loop, okay? :D
Naku sinabi mo pa lahat naman ata ng babies cute! :) playdates! i like that! maybe we can schedule one after mgbabakasyon ang baby ko sa Pinas. he'll be staying there for a month.

how long have you been staying here? are you a stay at home mom? ako kasi full time working mom kaya i only get to spend time tlga with my son on weekends.

rhinoDhamster

Naku sinabi mo pa lahat naman ata ng babies cute! :) playdates! i like that! maybe we can schedule one after mgbabakasyon ang baby ko sa Pinas. he'll be staying there for a month.

how long have you been staying here? are you a stay at home mom? ako kasi full time working mom kaya i only get to spend time tlga with my son on weekends.
ows? nasa pinas? sino kasama don? napalayo sa inyo no?
i'm a SAHM. i really want to work but i can't.. not until i find a playgroup where my daughter will be at ease..
is ur husband a filipino also? or singaporean? who takes care of your baby when you're at work?
let's schedule a playdate when ur baby's back.. if you have YM, maybe we can chat.. mine is edsc1615..
see ya!

Last edited:

rhinoDhamster

hello pinay mummys....:Dancing_wub:. i have 3 children, 2 are in primary already and our last dropped....4months:):)
ni hao ysabelle! how are you and your family? are you working?

yehey, 3 kids.. maybe you can give me an idea about where to send my daughter for playgroups.. teka muna, where are you staying pala? :001_302: if you're near, maybe we can meet up sometimes with mummy geeh and other moms for playdates.. my daughter, by the way, is 2yrs.+

apsmendoza

i'm also a stay at home mom with a 33mo boy....where are you all staying? we're located in sengkang. Please let me know of any gatherings, sali kami:)

Mummy Geeh

ows? nasa pinas? sino kasama dont? napalayo sa inyo no?
i'm a stay at home mum. i really want to work but i can't.. not until i find a playgroup where my daughter will be at ease..
is your husband a filipino also? or singaporean? who takes care of your baby when you're at work?
let's schedule a playdate when your baby's back.. if you have YM, maybe we can chat.. mine is edsc1615..
see ya!
naku mejo mahirap nga iwan ang baby kung kanino lang i thought of leaving my son in an infant care din kaya lang takot ako ksi syempre ndi naman natin alam kung pano sila magalaga dito dba.. and isa pa ang mahal! haha :) mas mahal pa kesa maghire ng maid.

pinoy din si hubby :) and for the past months our parents have been visiting here to take care of my dear son.. alternate sila in coming here kaya lang ngyon wala na papalit kaya we need to bring him to Pinas for a while until makakuha na kami ng magbabantay tlga.

ok ill add you! talk to you soon! :)

babes1stIUI

hi im pinay too!
Im babes i have a 8 years old girl.....and im new here in this site....hows things with you pinay girls....im here kasi im looking for some women that have a experience of IUI in raffles fertility hospital....we been ttc almost 2 1/2 years now but no luck...im hoping maybe some pinay or anybod:shyxxx::shyxxx:y can support me about IUI things...ill be start next month....hope to hear you friend.

babes

rhinoDhamster

hi im pinay too!
Im babes i have a 8 years old girl.....and im new here in this site....hows things with you pinay girls....im here kasi im looking for some women that have a experience of IUI in raffles fertility hospital....we been trying to concieve almost 2 1/2 years now but no luck...im hoping maybe some pinay or anybod:shyxxx::shyxxx:why can support me about IUI things...ill be start next month....hope to hear you friend.

babes
hello babes. halos pareho pala tayo ng experience. we waited for around 2yrs.to have a baby also. but then, i didnt try for IUI. i went for Clomiphene Citrate first -- fertility drug taken orally. my sister-in-law, on the other hand, had an injectable for increasing ovulation by a higher percentage. pretty much the same principle.
good luck to you and your husband! :)
P.S. you may want to check out the "Trying to Conceive" section also of the mummy forums. baka may makilala ka dun who has questions similar to yours.

jazz_sofia

hi everyone! how are you all doing?
just wanted to say a very warm hello to all the moms and your cute babies!:Dancing_tongue:and are there any pinay moms out there? it would really be nice to know some..
see ya!
hello and welcome to mummysg!...hope you enjoy your stay here...my girl just turnd 3y/o...pretty active...hahaha...im a stay at home mum...cheers!:Dancing_wub:

babes1stIUI

hello babes. halos pareho pala tayo ng experience. we waited for around 2yrs.to have a baby also. but then, i didnt try for IUI. i went for Clomiphene Citrate first -- fertility drug taken orally. my sister-in-law, on the other hand, had an injectable for increasing ovulation by a higher percentage. pretty much the same principle.
good luck to you and your husband! :)
P.S. you may want to check out the "Trying to Conceive" section also of the mummy forums. baka may makilala ka dont who has questions similar to yours.

hello dear.....thanks pala sa reply mo ....yon nga ang oby ko sa raffles she wants me to give me injection first for my hormones and then sa increasing for my ovulation,,,we plan kasi twins at may blood sila ng twins sa side ng mother niya..

ayon kaya im here para may maka chat lang kasi im curious ba...

thanks babes:Dancing_wub:

Mummy Geeh

Hi everyone!! just got back from vacation.. and my dear son was left back in pinas... will fetch him on xmas.. hayyy nakakalungkot..

rhinoDhamster

hi dear.

kumusta na kayo here.............:tlaugh:
ay hello babes! sorry for the late reply ha.. nawili kase ako kakafacebook. hehe.. ok naman kami d2.. where r u staying nga pala? ano, kmusta na ung pagpapatingin mo sa ob-gyn mo? i hope everything's going ok.. ingat lagi.. and don't stress yourself too much, oki?

babes1stIUI

ay hello babes! sorry for the late reply ha.. nawili kase ako kakafacebook. hehe.. ok naman kami d2.. where are you staying nga pala? ano, kmusta na ung pagpapatingin mo sa ob-gyn mo? i hope everything's going ok.. ingat lagi.. and dont't stress yourself too much, oki?

HI KUMUSTA DIN? ITO 2ND VISIT KO...KAGAGALING KO LANG KANINA SA OBY KO SA RAFFLES AYON NGA AYON NOV 19 FIRST VISIT KO BINIGYAN AKO NG NG MARAMING INJECTION...ITO GRABE MAHIRAP PERO ITO TIYAGA LANG TALAGA PARA MAY LUMABAS NA MAGANDANG ITLOG KO...

AYON KANINA VISIT KOSA DOC KO AT 2ND DAY RIN NG MENS KO KAYA CHECK NILA AKO AT INIS SCAN NILA AT AYON SABI NG OBY KO VERY GOOD DAW MAY LUMALABAS NA FOLLICULES AT MAGANDANG SIGN DAW...KAYA ITO MAY IBANG INJECTION ULIT AKO FOR GROWING DAW NG EGG KO FOR 6 DAYS NA NAMAN...AND DIN BACK DEC 1 TO HAVE BLOOD TEST AT SCAN KUNG LUMALAKI DAW BA ANG EGG KO ....AYON ANG STORY KO ...HOPE AND WISH NA MAKABUO AKO NG MAGANDANG ITLOG...AT MAKAPAG SWIMMING NAMAN ANG MGA SPERM NG ASAWA KO NG MAAYOS....HE HE :Dancing_wub: AT :we2Randy-git:MAKABUO DIN ULIT..

IKAW WHAT YOU UP TO PALA....IM STAYING PALA ....MALAPIT KAMI SA VIVO CITY...KAYO?

KEEP IN TOUCH...