Pissed off with hub

Good morning!

Sorry, pls let me nag abit...& let off my anger.

last evening, explain to hub that sat need to go my grandma place & my uncles & aunties would like to celebrate grandma b'dae y treating us all to buffet.

He oni say, last week nvr go my mum pl, this wkn must go...then i suggest tat, we go ur mum place earlier lor. then evening then go my grandma side.
he pissed me off by saying, u r very uncaring & unfilial DIL. My mum oni very jealousy towards u. nothing much.

To me, her jealousy is really PISSED me off...i am nt the 1 who ask her SON to stay with me during courtship, he wanted to stay my place that time. wat did i do wrong? I gave birth to my girl...yet i dun get good treatment frm her, esp during my confinement she ask me drink cold milk, eat overnite food! where did i do wrong? She ask me do not need to wrap my bb with cloth bt that time wind is blowing so hard & she always insist my girl to be in living rm with windows open so wide! :nah::bmad:

luckily that time my mum came over for sometime then i get some fresh cooked food...LUCKY we dun stay together.

I HATE HER! I HATE HER!

SH74

though my mil wasnt that bad. n so far havent experience anything of this sort yet. *touch wood* i can understand how angry u feel. i would b mad too.

actu i feel that usu we as DIL will hate our MIL so much, mainly is 'cause our hubby r not good in juggling. if our hubby side us too much, our MIL will hate us. if our hubby side their mom too much, we will hate him n MIL.

autumn82

*Blows cool air @ Working mummySG*

Cool down darling~~ MILs are "usually" like tt... But ur DH also hor... dunno how to put it nicely... Forgive him ya.. He dunno what he is saying...

How can confinement eat overnite food?! *faintz* Then wat for call confinement? Duhz. Wicked MILs...

Ya.. u're very lucky, like me, dun live with ILs. Haha.

But, sometimes, just open & close eyes ba... Otherwise DH will be in a difficult position..

hi autum82,
thks. I had cool dw. :) WKN coming...i can see my bb. Same thing, gt to go bck Il place...juz go & be myself...keep quiet. hahaha!

though my mil wasnt that bad. n so far havent experience anything of this sort yet. *touch wood* i can understand how angry u feel. i would b mad too.

actu i feel that usu we as DIL will hate our MIL so much, mainly is 'cause our hubby r not good in juggling. if our hubby side us too much, our MIL will hate us. if our hubby side their mom too much, we will hate him n MIL.
u r rite, if our hub side his mum too much, we will hate both of them...bt isnt is fair hub to side us?

Eveything need balances...b it is hard.

autumn82

So hor, moral of the story, DH must learn to listen to both parties patiently, try to absorb & digest liao then fullstop. Haha. Simple, Fu Yan. Haha. :p

CanCanMum

btw my dh sides with me most of the time...and if i nag nag here or there he will actually call his mother and scold her de le.....makes me feel so guilty.....hahaha

but deep down is happy la!!!

LOLs

SH74

i think hubby shld stay neutral. listen to both sides. then analyse n think which makes more sense, more logical. if wife makes more sense (which usu is the case :D), then he has to tell his mom. but if hubby right fr start is biased alr, then not fair lor. sure will make wife / mom not happy.

cancanmum > ur mil knows it's u who complain? if know, she sure not happy w u. if dunno, ur hubby mus b v expert in handling u n his mom alr. know how to say things tactfully. sometimes our hubby jus say things tactlessly, in the end, make our mil not happy w us 'cause they'll think we complain to our hubby. actu b hubby, also not ez. hahaha... :D

Last edited:

jojoki

btw my dh sides with me most of the time...and if i nag nag here or there he will actually call his mother and scold her de le.....makes me feel so guilty.....hahaha

but deep down is happy la!!!

LOLs
haha ur soo funny... but lucky u! ur hubby sides u! i totally dislike my mil!!!! throughout my whole pregnancy she has not made any effort to cook me anything or even ask about me.,, (not that i want to hear from her also) but after i give birth she wants to see my bb. Surely she wanna take to temple lar.. this and that which I am NOT going to allow and i foresee arguements with hubby. Thats y after i my confinement i plan to take my bb back to msia for 5 months!!

CanCanMum

cancanmum > ur mil knows it's u who complain? if know, she sure not happy w u. if dunno, ur hubby mus b v expert in handling u n his mom alr. know how to say things tactfully. sometimes our hubby jus say things tactlessly, in the end, make our mil not happy w us 'cause they'll think we complain to our hubby. actu b hubby, also not ez. hahaha... :D
aye....he din say leh....think mil doesnt know....coz she is not unhappy about me either...coz i always act ANGELIC infront of them....hehehehe...:shyxxx:eek:r just act blurr....'huh? got meh? dun remember sayin tat leh"

CanCanMum

haha ur soo funny... but lucky u! ur hubby sides u! i totally dislike my mil!!!! throughout my whole pregnancy she has not made any effort to cook me anything or even ask about me.,, (not that i want to hear from her also) but after i give birth she wants to see my bb. Surely she wanna take to temple lar.. this and that which I am NOT going to allow and i foresee arguements with hubby. Thats y after i my confinement i plan to take my bb back to msia for 5 months!!
ya...i support u totally...*hands up* MIA for 5 months.

January84

eh, not good to bring bb to temple below 2 years ley...