Places In Singapore to buy maternity clothes

trinitiz

Saw Spring maternity is having sales at the atrium space outside their shop at suntec city 3rd floor. Can get maternity tops from $10, and pants from $20. Worth it to have a look. :tlaugh:

iwan2noe

Hi,

pls note that neu nue is no longer operating .. I was there last sat and the shop is no where in sight but there is another shop at level 2 by the name "GIRO" that has a small section that sells simple and casual maternity tops and bottoms, also have dress... can go and take a look... new stocks arrive every 2 wks... check out the shop, GIRO, Yes GIRO at lvel 2 :)

iwan2noe

:001_302:Dear Mtbs,

Found another place that sells maternity clothings..

For mummy to be
Mothers Work Maternity
#02-08 Tanglin Mall.
Tel: +65 6887 3571

For Babies
Mothers Work Baby

#02-12/14 Great World City.
Tel: +65 6738 5886

For kids
Mothers Work Kids

#03-11C Tanglin Mall.
Tel: +65 6738 2161

Not sure about the pricing.. but at tanglin mall, i thk it wont be very pocket friendly...check it out! =):shyxxx:

iwan2noe

Modern Mum at United Square/Harbourfront has pretty, fashionable maternity wear.
i agree with PlayfulFairy! Modern mum has pretty and fashionable maternity wear..some of the tops/blouse and even dresses can be worn after u gave birth as well! price is not as pricey as EGG maternity at harbourfront....

iwan2noe

Hi all,

I recently bought a few working pants and nursing tops from Marton Bell @vivocity (opp Burger King). There's some sale going on now and I find the pants quite fitting and nice! The sales ladies are very friendly and helpful too! =)
Hi hi all :)

I went to MartonBell at their vivocity br today and got 2 blouses for $59. Some items are also on sales at if not wrong 20%
The 2 blouses that i bought is really cheap and it is suitable for your usual office wear too!

Check it out!

Last edited:

iwan2noe

Bought from many maternity wear shops in singapore and there are some recom:

1) Cooz Maternity Wear - Cooz Maternity Wholesale Pte. Ltd. nice and affordable

2) Attitude Maternity - Not only a maternity wear - Attitude Maternity designer wear and good quality

3) Egg maternity the best in singapore, but is quite expensive
Hi hamichung09,

Think your 2 webbies is geat! Saw Attitude maternity website..It looks great!
Yah! agree EGG maternity is really pricey...mordern maternity is pricey too though the design not bad(honestly speaking)

nancy

I bought most of my maternity tops and bottoms from Modern Mum at United Square. I'm quite picky abt maternity clothes cos alot of them look pretty "o-bit" and expensive too. Modern Mum sells those pants and skirts that look modern and trendy and they do not look like typical maternity clothes. I'm still wearing them now despite 4 mths after delivery as they have adjustable belts for us to adjust according to ourt waist. When I go to the shop, I will end up buying hundreds of dollars of clothes. Sigh.. cos they are really nice and not too ex too.

iwan2noe

I bought most of my maternity tops and bottoms from Modern Mum at United Square. I'm quite picky about maternity clothes cos alot of them look pretty "o-bit" and expensive too. Modern Mum sells those pants and skirts that look modern and trendy and they do not look like typical maternity clothes. I'm still wearing them now despite 4 mths after delivery as they have adjustable belts for us to adjust according to ourt waist. When I go to the shop, I will end up buying hundreds of dollars of clothes. Sigh.. cos they are really nice and not too ex too.
I agree that modern mum sells trendy maternity wear, but i dont think it is cheap.. I think avg price... hehe.. maybe after I checked out prices from places that sells cheaper than modern mum...

shopaholic

Saw Marks and Spencer @ Wheelock has a maternity section. I hvt bought from them before, since into my 9th mth already, but some pieces look great when I walked past.

iwan2noe

Saw Marks and Spencer @ Wheelock has a maternity section. I hvt bought from them before, since into my 9th month already, but some pieces look great when I walked past.
Hi shopaholic,

That day i walked past a normal neighbourhood shop that sells ladies clothes and it sells clothes that are big enuff for preggies :) It it some tops but I think it is suitable :)
very cheap just $10 per pc.. Oh ya, this shop is at bedok interchange... somewhere near NTUC, on the stretch where many hp shops exists...

Can go try checking out ....:shyxxx: