Plagued by strong feelings of inadequacy

This 2-month long circuit breaker period has gotten me reflecting much about what I have done with my life thus far, as well as contemplate the foreseeable future.

Truth be told I was never a kid who harboured grand ambitions, always taking things one step at a time and religiously obeying my parents' wishes. Throughout those teenage years, I'd only started hitting the books after entering the second year of my polytechnic studies so I could qualify for a place in one of them local public universities. In the end, I succeeded (am due to matriculate next year), then again did I really deserve it? Mind you I scored a measly L1R5 aggregate of 18 points at the 'O' Levels, and enrolled in a polytechnic course with exceptionally low entry requirements (20+ points or more if I remembered correctly). In hindsight, perhaps my course was considerably easier curricula-wise, hence me being able to secure a higher GPA eventually?

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2020/05/plagued-by-strong-feelings-of-inadequacy.html