Planning to go for IVF

Trying hard

Hi all

I have tried two attempt of SO IUI but failed. I am now considering IVF and was recommended by TCM to either Yu Su Ling or Low Siong Fei.

Anyone has any experience to share?

mymiracle

Hi,

I just started mine. today is day 14 injection (#1 inject) and am taking 2nd injection on Wed. hope to have miracle for Dragon baby.

baby dust to all :)

Hi ladies,

NUH provide ART services...IUI, IVF, ICSI etc. Hope to reduce the 'Q' on KK & SGH.

Clinic For Human Reproduction

My 1st appt on 7/4/11 at KK, we immediately book for IVF but the 'Q' was on sept'11. Is't true? How to increse singapore fertility%?

Did yours have this same experiences before?

Last edited:

mymiracle

Read alot that SF Loh is good... mine was Jerry Chan.. (walk in doctor)

i asked the doc, if need to require for SF Loh, they say need to special require and wait...

Hi ladies

Actually I thinking to go for chinese acupuncture or chinese medicine-boiling type.

Is ok go concurrently with IVF since I'm going to start on Oct'11?:embarrassed:

afoomi

Having brown spot today, I'm joining in the IVF journey soon. :( It was a 49 days cycle, thinking that I'll strike this time because I have my IUI done on 5th of August, but now my hope shattered!

Having brown spot today, I'm joining in the IVF journey soon. :( It was a 49 days cycle, thinking that I'll strike this time because I have my IUI done on 5th of August, but now my hope shattered!
What is your menses cycle like? Are you going back to hospital for on day 17 blood test? How is the result like? Did you did any pregnancy test kit at home?

dont't be too upset. If cry will help you to relieve your sadness, pls do so!

How many time you did iui?

Jia you!

Last edited:

yuzudinga

if its brown spot n not menses, it might be due to implantation. do monitor n dont move around too much if tats the case since will be pretty fragile. take care n good luck!

afoomi

What is your menses cycle like? Are you going back to hospital for on day 17 blood test? How is the result like? Did you did any pregnancy test kit at home?
Normally it's a 30 days cycle, but one or twice in a year will be 50days, I don't know why. This is the 4th IUI that I've done so far. But I never told that I have to go back for blood test. Doctor said the sperm morphology was low, it is advisable to proceed with IVF.

Have done my first pregnancy test 14 days post IUI, negative result, wait another 14 days, done the second time, negative again.

afoomi

if its brown spot n not menses, it might be due to implantation. do monitor n dont move around too much if tats the case since will be pretty fragile. take care n good luck!
Thanks for the encouragement, but I've take home pregnancy test twice which turned out negative, so I guess its definitely menses, although I've been silly hoping for miracle.

mymiracle

All,

im in my 2 week waiting now... saw the 2 embryo placed into me.. so touch and almost tear... Baby dust i hope... having my preggy test at kk on 30th sept.

littlewoman

Hi all, I'm new in this forum. I've been married for 3 yrs. 2 yrs ago we did some test and found out everything ok with me but hubby have low motility and Lc chang @TMC suggested to do IVF. After that hubby never wanted to discuss about baby subject, and totally against IVF. recently the baby subject came up again and looks like he's more accepting with his situation and willing to do IVF if its the only solution for us. We don't want to go back to LC chang because we don't feel comfortable with the clinic. the clinic was like a busy market, the doctor was ok but always in a rush, the consultant lady at the fertility clinic was rude and didn't patiently answer my hubby's concerned and questions. overall not comforting and my hubby doesn't want to go back there. I'm looking for a good fertility and IVF doctor in singapore. Dr Foong at glean eagle his name came up a lot in the forum, sounds like he is good and comforting. Any suggestion ladies?

jespang

Hi little woman, u may want to try SGH? I did mine at SGH. The nurses at the CARES are very friendly n warm. Are u a Singaporean? If so only public hospitals hv govt subsidy.

littlewoman

Hi little woman, you may want to try singapore general hospital? I did mine at singapore general hospital. The nurses at the CARES are very friendly n warm. Are you a Singaporean? If so only public hospitals have govt subsidy.
hi jespang,

Tks for the reply, but I'm not singaporean. May i know how was your IVF result?

jespang

Started around Oct 2009. Got pregnant on my 2nd attempt n thank God my girl was born March this year. I hv to warn you the whole IVF progress is not easy, u hv to be mentally prepared + it is very costly esp u are not a singaporean. As SGH services, I hv no complain. Only issue is that my doc is always very busy but the nurses are nice.