Play date/ coffee @ upper Thomson / amk/ bishan area

babyseal03

Hi mummies! I'm a sahm to a 3 month baby . Baby loves to go out . Hope to meet more mummies to go for coffee w baby or play date .

We are staying at upper Thomson area. Always ended up at Thomson plaza :)

babyseal03

Hi Hi ! Bishan park McDonalds quite far walk for me and baby and stroller and no shade , mummy .

So usually I go places w Aircon or at least the green canopy restaurant ? It's nearer to the carpark ...

Are you SAHM ? How old your baby ?

Vickyabc

Hi mummie! I have a 5.5 month old girl. We live in the north area. Would love to setup a meeting session with mummies and also creating opportunity for our little ones to mingle and interact around with babies of their same age

babyseal03

Hi mummie! I have a 5.5 month old girl. We live in the north area. Would love to setup a meeting session with mummies and also creating opportunity for our little ones to mingle and interact around with babies of their same age
Hi Vicky mummy .... Yes would love that .. Pls pm me your hp in private ... Which north area u stay

XHmum

Hi babyseal, I sent you a PM. I have a 6 mth old and we stay near Thomson Plaza. Would like to meetup with other mummies!

Edit: I also go to junction 8 often.

Last edited:

Hi Mummies,

I'm a stay at home mum. Will like to meet more mummies & also letting my boy meeting up with new friends.

pinkk11

hi mummies,
is this thread still active?
i'm staying bishan.. my girl is 14 mths now.. would love to have her go on playdates with your little ones around the neighborhood..