Play Me, I'm Yours Singapore: The Street Pianos Project

The Playtent

Touring internationally since 2008, Play Me, I’m Yours is an art installation by British artist Luke Jerram. Reaching over six million people worldwide – more than 1,300 pianos have already been installed in 50 cities across the globe, from New York to London, bearing the simple instruction ‘Play Me, I’m Yours’.

The Playtent and Singapore International Foundation are proud to present: Play Me, I'm Yours in Singapore! From 13 March to 6 April 2016, 25 pianos decorated by 25 social organisations with 25 local artists, will be placed in public spaces across the island for ALL to enjoy, such as housing estates from North to South, East to West, along with established venues like The Arts House.

In addition, the official Launch Event will take place on 13 March at the Singapore Sports Hub OCBC Square, from 11am to 6pm. Catch ALL 25 pianos in one place with live performances from artistes, music schools and social groups!

Full list of locations and satellite events are available on the official website: Play Me I'm Yours Singapore 2016 | Street Pianos

Stay updated by following us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PMIYSingapore

If you would like to learn more about volunteering: Play Me I'm Yours Singapore 2016 | GET INVOLVED!