Play pen addons

NewbieDad

Alpha Male
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hello, I just became a dad recently in december and to surprise my wife, I bought a playpen before the child was born.
However, my choice turned out to be rather dull as I bought a simple playpen/cot thing w/o any addons like an attachable bassinet or toys hanging or anything else..i bought it in the spur of the moment...
its just a playpen with a provided padding and I bought another mattress to place in it.
Now I was thinking of getting more addons for the playpen like attachable toys, bassinet and stuff.
The problem is that i find most of the things free with new playpens already and cant find them separately..any suggestions?
Something like what Graco ones and all look like..so fancy..

ANY HELP WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED.

THANKS
[/FONT]

summer

one thing about playpen toys, i find that it's quite limited..i had a hard time trying to find the toys too...coz it's only limited to toys that can clip on...
i got this Baby Toys for Newborns from Infantino® for my ds playpen...suppose to be changing table toy too..

sori if i am of not much help to u

Kalyani

I bought a playpen, since it is much cheaper than a cot... I have bought a musical mobile & hanged on top of the playpen. my 4 bb is happy withit. Becareful in choosing a musical mobile for your playpen, check whether you can fit in your playpen.

It is better to imporove the playpen rather than worrying about it...

you can buy CLOTH BAGS SEPERATELY ( WHICH CAN BE HUNG) & HANG ON THE PLAYPEN..,.