Playgroup with daddies

Roger Ng

Hi,
I'm new to this forum.

For some time, I've been thinking of organising a weekend playgroup preferably for kids age between 4 to 6 year old. My son is 5. The playgroup will be with daddies only (and hopefully the mummies can get a day off to pamper themselves) and some activities will be pairing daddies and their kids.

Some activities I've thought of are:

1. Father and child play acting/ storytelling to an audience of other participants. My son and I make games out of children stories like 3 Little Pigs (great fun!) and the moral of the stories (like never open the door to strangers)

2. Outdoor activities like cycling and stuff

3. Father and child doing joint projects like art and craft (hoping can get our kids to understand project planning, timeline, budget)

Any daddy keen to join us for this playgroup? It will most likely be on Saturday, and in the west (Clementi, West Coast or Jurong).

TanHY

Hi,
I'm new to this forum.

For some time, I've been thinking of organising a weekend playgroup preferably for kids age between 4 to 6 year old. My son is 5. The playgroup will be with daddies only (and hopefully the mummies can get a day off to pamper themselves) and some activities will be pairing daddies and their kids.

Some activities I've thought of are:

1. Father and child play acting/ storytelling to an audience of other participants. My son and I make games out of children stories like 3 Little Pigs (great fun!) and the moral of the stories (like never open the door to strangers)

2. Outdoor activities like cycling and stuff

3. Father and child doing joint projects like art and craft (hoping can get our kids to understand project planning, timeline, budget)

Any daddy keen to join us for this playgroup? It will most likely be on Saturday, and in the west (Clementi, West Coast or Jurong).
Hi Roger, is this playgroup still active? If yes, would you accept new joiner? My daughter is 4 yo this year.

If you're still looking for a community to join with your kids, look no further! The Daily Movement is a community in the West of Singapore that conducts regular outdoor fitness classes for people of all age groups and fitness levels. We have a variety of classes with all equipment provided, conducted by our team of experienced coaches!

Apart from keeping fit, we are very very big on community building; we organise frequent community activities such as karaoke, bowling and even makan sessions for our local and expat members to bond over!

Amy Gan

hi :) anyone know of a fathers' hang out group? my husband would like to find out more and learn some helpful tips on children before our kid comes out!