please help my son!!

QueeQuee

My son is very naughty and not interested in studying, I have found a few tutors for him from a few online agencies but they fail to deliver. I urgently need a good tutor to help my son for his PSLE can anyone help?

Lucyc

Hi quee,
I can completely relate to your situation. 1 year ago I was also struggling with bad tutors. These tutors that I got from online agencies were really bad and fail to deliver. But I managed to find a good tutor from this tuition agency. The tutor was both dedicated and affordable, my child’s grade has since improved. The best thing about this agency is that they offer a 2 weeks trial period meaning that I do not have to pay if the tutor is not good. At first I was skeptical but decided to give them a try since I don’t have to pay if the tutor is bad. I am glad I did. The coordinator was both friendly and courteous, she made sure my needs were understood before finding a tutor that fits my unique requirements. Since than my son’s grades have improved and he got a A* for his PSLE maths which used to be his poorest subject. I think they are called You Tuition Agency. You can click on the link to find them. All the best! Hope you find the tutor of your choice.
All the best! Hope you find the tutor of your choice.

QueeQuee

Thanks for the recommendation Lucy. To be honest I was a bit skeptical when you told me about not having to pay for the tutor if it is not up to standard but it is true. The agency has actually given me a written agreement that I do not have to pay if the tutor is not to my liking. I was quite particular about the tutors and was quite picky but the coordinator was very patient and friendly, she really searched for a tutor that fits my requirements. I have used the tutor for 2 lessons now and so far I am quite happy. Though he is an undergrad but he is very dedicated he knows how to communicate with my child and gets him to pay attention. Anyway I am still trying him out if he is not up to my satisfaction I can still change him. Thanks again Lucy for the recommendation

kitty

Thanks for the recommendation Lucy. To be honest I was a bit skeptical when you told me about not having to pay for the tutor if it is not up to standard but it is true. The agency has actually given me a written agreement that I do not have to pay if the tutor is not to my liking. I was quite particular about the tutors and was quite picky but the coordinator was very patient and friendly, she really searched for a tutor that fits my requirements. I have used the tutor for 2 lessons now and so far I am quite happy. Though he is an undergrad but he is very dedicated he knows how to communicate with my child and gets him to pay attention. Anyway I am still trying him out if he is not up to my satisfaction I can still change him. Thanks again Lucy for the recommendation
Do you mind to share the contact of your wonderful tutor?

Thanks

boggie

Hi Mummy

I think the more important is to get the tutor contact number.. All agent is more or less the same.. all by luck...
But is still boiled down to the $$$ that you pay..

I used to be a Tutor and all my assignments were provided by the agency..However I had stopped giving Math Tution for years and yet to day, some of the mummies still call me for new or old assignment.

As my rate was consider high for one subject, most of the parents decided to make a switch for a cheaper option but they came to realised they are not able to receive the kind of result they are looking for.

In conclusion, is wat you pay is wat u get.. Unless you are really lucky or class is in a small group environment.

davidchia19

A Good Primary School Tutor(Contact me for tutor's contact)

Hey all,

I have a few bad experiences with several home tutors too. Personally, I do not wish to go through tuition agencies because they are mostly, money minded on the first month's commission fees.

However, after several months of sourcing for a good tutor, I finally managed to find one for my son through online advertisements. This female tutor which is still currently teaching my son managed to make him improve from a fail grade to a passing grade within 2 months. However, this may differ as students have different capacity level.

Although she may be strict(raising her voice), she managed to make my son more focus on his studies and homework given in school and tuition lessons. For privacy sake, If you wish to have her contact number, do email me at davidchia19@gmail.comor send me a private msg.

Full time tutor is currently giving tuition to about 7 students (according to her) so if you wish to engage her in any tutoring services, do book a time slot with her asap!

Hope this helps!

davidchia19

Hi,

sorry. if anyone of you are still looking for a tutor for your child, the tutor's contact is 92971180. Her name is miss seah

thanks