Please read before posting

PinkDiamonds

Dear Mummies/Daddies,

it has come to our attention that some are using this section to sell their items.

Please note that this is a WANT TO BUY section, meant for those who are looking to purchase something.

We are aware that because the want to buy section does not require approval, some mummies/daddies are taking advantage of this feature to post their items to sell.

We will not hesitate to delete any want to sell threads seen in this section, and will not move it over to the want to sell section.

Please help us to make this forum a better place for everyone, and enable us to operate more efficiently.

All want to sell threads will be approved within a 24 hour period. Thanks for being patient with us! :001_302:

Jojoai

I can't see want to sell section too. I have to go into safari to look at it but then it defeats th purpose of an iPhone app. Please fix it ASAP. :)

PinkDiamonds

For those having problems surfing our WTB/WTS section on their iPhones, please temporarily use your phone's web browser to do so. Thanks!

PinkDiamonds

Please give us some time to have our programmer work on this. Meanwhile, do access our WTS section via a computer. Thanks everyone!

Bellerena

Hi, just to check, if some mummies asking to buy, can we post what we are selling/consolidating? Of cos. if they never ask, we will not post it at all.

PinkDiamonds

Hi, just to check, if some mummies asking to buy, can we post what we are selling/consolidating? Of cos. if they never ask, we will not post it at all.
Hi Bellerena,

are you referring to replying a WTB thread? If so, yes you may let the mommy know that you are selling the item and can give a link to your thread. :)

sabrinathiam

WTB PCF used K2 purple music pack and uniforms

Looking for used boy pcf uniforms and purple music pack. Will buy if price reasonable. Pls do email me at sabrinathiam@gmail.com

CDAH77

wtb diapers n uniform

Hi mummies do watsapp or pm if u have Xl goon supreme pants blue pack to let go

I also looking for little Skool house international uniform if u have for girls.