Please share your birth story

Jojoai

Mummies I've a question to ask may seem a bit stupid. Hahaha. What if you're doing your pre natal massage halfway and baby needs to nurse do they cont counting the time ?

Ain1707

Jojoai, did u mean by post natal massage? Err.. Im not sure lei.. What i understand they normally need to rush. They will start on time and finish on time. For me my baby feeds every 3 hrs, 12am,3am,6am,9am 12pm and so on.. But my massage lady comes at 10am-11am daily ;) lucky me. Maybe to avoid this thing hppn u shud request the right timing from the massage lady lor..

zaclin29

Mummies I've a question to ask may seem a bit stupid. Hahaha. What if you're doing your pre natal massage halfway and baby needs to nurse do they cont counting the time ?
Hi,
For me my massage lady allow me to stop and bf my baby.. bf time is not counted.. they shld understand that u need to bf yr baby..

Ain1707

Zaclin29, nlipeng,

How many diapers your baby use per day?? My baby use 7 diapers daily lei.. !
And do your baby develop any rashes so far?? Mine got some on the cheeks.. hmm... Worried.. worried :(

zaclin29

Hi Ain

My baby used abt 6-9 diapers daily.
I will try to change every 3-4 hrs cos don't want her to get nappy rash.

So far my baby doesn't have rashes on the face. Is it heat rash?

charlene12

it's either heat rash or her saliva or sometimes milk...got to keep the face clean...if its milk will become quite painful for them...using a damp cloth & wipe their face after every feed...try to keep their face dry...

Ain1707

Yes i always clean his face with warm water..its not that severe rash. I tried to check online, they say its normal for baby to hv such rash in the first few weeks, unless if eczema then need medication. Anyway im seeing dr tmr for follow up check up, i will get her to check on it. Poor baby itchy yet cannot do anything :(

I heard that baby prone to nappy rash too.. But me too keep changing his diaper frequently and keep it dry & clean as possible. No rash so far.. *touch wood*

Ain1707

Hi mommies,

Anyone here ever used the depo shot as the birth control method?? Can share on the pros and cons?? Maybe you guys hv any other method to recommend??

Ain1707

What is Depo-Provera and how does it work?*
It's a shot of synthetic progesterone that you get every three months to prevent pregnancy. Like other hormonal birth control methods (including the Pill), Depo-Provera works by preventing ovulation — so the ovary doesn't release an egg to be fertilized. It also alters the lining of your uterus, making it hard for an egg to lodge there if one does slip through; and thickens the mucus around your cervix, which can keep sperm from entering.

:)