pls be careful for forreign maid as from FME MGMT and maid name : Bella Sinta Rahayu

Discussion in 'Local & Foreign Issues' started by kellyawsg, Jul 8, 2016.

1. kellyawsg

kellyawsg New Member

Dear Friends,
    Recently I have engagement one maid from Indonesia, her name Bella Sinta Rahyu from Indonesia agent FME MGMT. I wish to notice public have to careful to getting her. She been worked my home for 3mths, everything could be fine but she have attitude problem and ask for off days, we are rejected due to my children has to take care by her. then she ask for quit out of sudden.. in the end we have to sent her back to agent, the problem for us are to pay extra money, etc administration fees, medical check up.
    Then more things I have to settled my 2kids before header work. I really not recommend so irresponsibility persons.

2. kellyawsg

kellyawsg New Member

Re: pls be careful for forreign maid as from FME MGMT and maid name : Bella Sinta Rah

Dear all friends, I though my maid case has been close but acutally is not yet.. until yesterday have one of Indonesia maid come to my house and look for Bella, initially she have borrow money from other, she took about 300. please be careful this person and do not engaged her be your help.

3. sitmoethaw

sitmoethaw New Member

Re: pls be careful for forreign maid as from FME MGMT and maid name : Bella Sinta Rah

thk for share