Pls read and help**

I start contraction 4pm yst and some how it get less painful at ard 7pm. And during the night it just come on and off until im so tired that i fall asleep. Today i don feel the pain anymore but that a slightly crampy feeling whenever i sit down, when im walking i feel my baby pressure pushing down (as if it gg to fall out). Due to the on and off i now become more confuse of true labour. can anyone tell me what is gg on? My water is not break yet and no show but did have some heavy white discharge last few days. And during the last few night i do experience contraction but they just goes away after a few hours. Btw im only 34 week plus. Pls Help:embarrassed:

floramay

Why don't you go visit your gynae, this kind of thing better play safe especially u felt that the baby is coming out!

But when I sit I don't feel anything. Someone told me it just the baby go down. I ask a gynae she say if contraction very strong then it might be labour. But I now become too confuse to feel contraction and pain. And my bb become very active. Oh my god wat should I do?

gumbokins

Sorry dear, i delivered my first via c-sect so am nt familiar with signs of labour. But i really would stay on the safe side and ring up my gynae as they would be in a better position to advise. Any discomfort during this stage of pregnancy should be taken quite seriously, i feel.

cindy50

Yes, if you feel contraction means you going give birth. My one slowly on and off like you want to pass motion and the contraction more often yr backbone start to pain. You must call yr doctor to tell them.

Just want some advice. Yst I had contraction again and it very bad this time round cannot even walk straight. I went for my check up and doc put me on CTG again. Result was contraction came every one time in 8 min and contraction is strong. After the celvic check it only almost 1 cm. Omg. How long more must I suffer? I feel like crying already.Help!

thepinkdot

No blood yet. only on and off contraction with bad pain. I really don noe wat is gg on
it could just be the starting of your labour.. if this is ur first child, it might just be a long labour.. if you got lower threshold of pain, that's why you're feeling it much more intensely.

do check with your gynae constantly.. and do read up on braxton hicks contractions