Positive Babies 7-15 mths Baby Yoga, Simple sign language, exercise with songs @ $25

JoyBliss

Re: Positive Babies 7-15 mths Baby Yoga, Simple sign language, exercise with songs @

On 2nd thought, would you prefer I forward you the email from Has (with the registration form)? You can PM me your email if you prefer :)

aliana

Re: Positive Babies 7-15 mths Baby Yoga, Simple sign language, exercise with songs @

hee... I have mass-responded to Has with the other applicants like Aliana, Shulyn & Jun in the loop. Please respond to Has if you are also opting for Positives Babies too ya :)

Perhaps you can email her @ enquiries@positivefocus.com.sg
I just received the application form yesterday and mail it back to her. Did mention its for Positive Babies. We are shortage of one mummy rite?

JoyBliss

We are short of 1 still if we include Domique... Most probably Has double counted cause 2 of the emails are mine...

shulyn

On 2nd thought, would you prefer I forward you the email from Has (with the registration form)? You can PM me your email if you prefer :)
Hi Joybliss,

Ive email my application form over to Has, see you guys there this Sat 21st Nov @ 5pm!!!

Dear all,
P.s - Think Has make a mistake, the class is Positive Babies, a gentle reminder, in the application form, please indicate Name of class is positive babies.

Hope to meet all the mummysg mummies there:)

june_lim

Need to check, do i have to send back the registration form before the class on saturday or can i bring it along with me on saturday?

cheers!

Domique

i think send back to her via email

Plus june we have 6 right?

1Candy
2Shulyn
3Joyce
4June
5Aliana
6ME

Need to check, do i have to send back the registration form before the class on saturday or can i bring it along with me on saturday?

cheers!

JoyBliss

Hi Dom, I just forwarded the email to you.
So far, I think 5 mummies have confirmed with Has right? Not sure on Candy joining?
~~~~~~~
1Candy
2Shulyn
3Joyce
4June
5Aliana
6ME
~~~~~~~

Domique

please note candy is meihui. we are lacking in june's registration.

june_lim

Sorry! I think i have to forgo this as my son has yet recover from his flu and is having very running nose. Therefore i can't make it tomorrow.

Cheers!
June

Domique

no worries june.

Dear all, please note candy_ian had invited another of her friend to hit the quota of 6 people!

its still ON on sat! see you all!

maybe we can discuss where to meet also...

TANZHENZHI

Hi Mummies, i am interested too. Count me in. Where the location?
Lebon Tan (11 months)

JoyBliss

no worries june.

Dear all, please note candy_ian had invited another of her friend to hit the quota of 6 people!

its still ON on sat! see you all!

maybe we can discuss where to meet also...

Thanks Dom,
Yes, let decide on a meeting place.. I blur here, the location is :10 sinaran Drive Square 2 #03 – 85/86/87 (Above Novena MRT)?

I'm not sure where is Square 2... but I'll be travelling by train. Let me know the meeting place and I try to find my way there :001_302:

JoyBliss

Hi Mummies, i am interested too. Count me in. Where the location?
Lebon Tan (11 months)
Perhaps you can try calling the PIC: Has. Let her know you are interested in Positive Babies Trial class Special class on 21Nov, 5pm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Has AR
Director & Mentor
Positive Focus¢ç Pte Ltd
www.positivefocus.com.sg
Tel: 67372977 Sms: 81637042
Nurturing Positive Habits That Last A Lifetime!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Domique

Square 2 is link from Novena square.... can go novena square, find HANS then walk over the glass door is Square 2 liao.

Thanks Dom,
Yes, let decide on a meeting place.. I blur here, the location is :10 sinaran Drive Square 2 #03 – 85/86/87 (Above Novena MRT)?

I'm not sure where is Square 2... but I'll be travelling by train. Let me know the meeting place and I try to find my way there :001_302:

candy_ian

dear all, my friend won't b able to make it tml as there's some last min changes to her elder son's piano lesson.. so we're still short of 1.

Domique

pls ask friends to join us.... sigh....

JoyBliss

Hi Mummies,

It has been a great outing. Thanks for the accomodating my mom's last min joining.

Side-track: My son number came up among the 1st 3 runners-up that evening! But too bad, we miss it... :wong7:

Anyway, looking forward to next outing :tlaugh: