Post Natal Depression is Real

Mama Solo

Hi, I’m new here.

I came across this website when I googled “I can’t take care of my baby alone”.

I’ve decided to sign up and post a new thread as I feel alone. And I hope to connect with some mummies who perhaps are going through what I am going through, or worst.

I have 2 girls, one is 2 years and 1 month and the younger one is turning 9 months.

I take care of my kids alone, with the help of my husband only. Blessed to say that I have him by my side. But you know what sucks? He’s unemployed. Why? To help me out with housechores like cooking etc. and handling the kids bcus there’s nobody to help us out.

I have PND (post natal depression) which i wasn’t aware of. But yes, sad to say, I do have the thought of commit suicide/kill my baby because I just can’t cope! I’m currently under counseling by psychologist.

I feel shitty about myself as it has been 9 god damn months I’m struggling! My baby is a high need baby.

It’s hard for me as my first born is still young! She needs my attention too. She has always been mummy’s girl but you know now that I’m a mother of two, I have to divide myself.

I feel useless and hopeless! Anybody out there has PND too and how do you cope?!

Will i ever ever recover from this feeling of depressed/will i forever need my husband around to help out?! Am i that incapable? :-/////

Hats off to all mummies who have more than 2 kids and handling on their own! I wish i’m one of them man.

sherlyn124

Hi.. chill mummy..i hear & feel u.. cox im same situation as u, i have 2 kids i gone thru wat u experiencing, my kids i aso 90% all me me me, u are not alone, huggzzzzss.. my number is 93850477 wat apps me if u need someone to talk to..

travelbugbunny

Hi, I’m new here.

I’ve decided to sign up and post a new thread as I feel alone. And I hope to connect with some mummies who perhaps are going through what I am going through, or worst.

I have 2 girls, one is 2 years and 1 month and the younger one is turning 9 months.

I take care of my kids alone, with the help of my husband only. Blessed to say that I have him by my side. But you know what sucks? He’s unemployed. Why? To help me out with housechores like cooking etc. and handling the kids bcus there’s nobody to help us out.

I have PND (post natal depression) which i wasn’t aware of. But yes, sad to say, I do have the thought of commit suicide/kill my baby because I just can’t cope! I’m currently under counseling by psychologist.

I feel shitty about myself as it has been 9 god damn months I’m struggling! My baby is a high need baby.

It’s hard for me as my first born is still young! She needs my attention too. She has always been mummy’s girl but you know now that I’m a mother of two, I have to divide myself.

I feel useless and hopeless! Anybody out there has PND too and how do you cope?!

Will i ever ever recover from this feeling of depressed/will i forever need my husband around to help out?! Am i that incapable? :-/////

Hats off to all mummies who have more than 2 kids and handling on their own! I wish i’m one of them man.
Hang in there, try your best. It's not easy I know..

beast0114

Hi, I’m new here.

Hold on, it'll pass soon

AnthM

oh, it is real and hits pretty hard. you just need a person to show you his love and affection

lysagrey93

Of course it is real. It is such a huge change to you not just physically but also mentally. Your whole life just changed and there is a lot of pressure on you not just from everybody else but firs and foremost from yourself as a young mother. I have been feeling so bad and inadequate in my role as a mom for the first few months that even my family got worried. My husband suggested I try going to therapy but I have been resisting as much as I could. I mean if I agreed it would just prove that I was not fit for the role of being a mom. It was really tough. I knew that something had to be done so I went online and asked other new moms how were they fighting this uphill battle. Many of them said that therapy helped but also many of them suggested I try kratom. I was really skeptical about but after talking to some of them some more I decided to give it a go. I did a lot of research regarding brands and types and settled on red vein borneo kratom. I have been using it for a few weeks now and it has been really helping me out. I feel lighter and my head is clearer and I can actually experience joy being alone with my baby where in the past I felt only dread. I really hope my story has been a little bit helpful to you and remember that you are not alone in this. We are all here to help you out if you need it

Last edited:

Alfie Foster

damn, this is so shitty. My wife also had PND, I know how bad. But your story is very sad. Hold on, there are a lot of people here ready to help you.

I'm sorry about what happened to you. Do not worry, think about how beautiful your children are, it will all pass. I did so, thinking what wonderful children I had, and sometimes my parents helped me. Of course, I also had a severe depression, a breakdown, a feeling that I was worthless. My friend advised me to take a pill based on kratom, which acts as a natural antidepressant and immune system stimulant. This is all very important after childbirth, when the female psyche and body need serious help and support. I was worried about the composition of these pills, but in this case it is necessary and important to find a good manufacturer.

Last edited:

kate75

Hi, I’m new here.

I'm really sorry and even more so if you're going through this alone. I went through something similar, in a country where I didn't know anyone, without family or friends, only with my 8-year-old little boy and my baby who was just born at that time. Stress and anxiety took over me, were hard days. My boss was very worried and recommended me to see a psychiatrist, but they only send medicine that is too strong, the side effects are disastrous. I started researching on google and found some plant based capsules called kratom, and I asked a colleague who had experience and recommended green vein strains. I bought it from the website (kratomlords.com) that this same person recommended me because it is really cheap compared to other stores. From that moment, my life changed completely, I found the balance I needed, and I combine it with a exercise, of course, when my children allow it. I hope you can get through this. I wish you all the best

Cliffordz

Indeed, postpartum depression is possible. Hormones are very related to the activity of our brain, and during pregnancy the hormonal background changes dramatically. It is because of this that depression can occur in the future. Unfortunately, this is not uncommon, but we are lucky to live in the 21st century, where it can be treated with antidepressants.

Hi Mummies, sorry to hear about your experiences. We see your concerns and have spoken to various other mums in Singapore who have been through similar PND/PPD experiences as well - and we believe in greater awareness and support for mothers going through postnatal depression. It is a very real condition and not to be easily dismissed.

If you think it would be of help, you're very welcome to visit our Instagram (@beyondbb.sg) and Facebook pages. Here at Beyond Baby Blues Singapore, we provide a safe haven for moms navigating the complexities of postpartum depression (PPD). ✨ We're here to break the silence, spark conversations, and offer unwavering support for every mother on this nurturing path. We also believe that every mother deserves the opportunity to reach out for assistance, whether it be through a loved one, or a trusted professional.

You are not alone and we wish you all the best in your journeys to overcome PPD

Amy Gan

hi mummies...when does postpartum depression usually kick in and for how long? i'm wondering if i should stay with my mother after giving birth so she can help ease some workload and share her wisdom through the confinement process, yet at the same time help me emotionally