Post Natal Depression is Real

mummysvenus

hi mummies...when does postpartum depression usually kick in and for how long? i'm wondering if i should stay with my mother after giving birth so she can help ease some workload and share her wisdom through the confinement process, yet at the same time help me emotionally
Well, it can kick at any time..but typically, it begins within the first few weeks or months :rolleyes:

mummysvenus

Hi Mummies, sorry to hear about your experiences. We see your concerns and have spoken to various other mums in Singapore who have been through similar PND/PPD experiences as well - and we believe in greater awareness and support for mothers going through postnatal depression. It is a very real condition and not to be easily dismissed.

If you think it would be of help, you're very welcome to visit our Instagram (@beyondbb.sg) and Facebook pages. Here at Beyond Baby Blues Singapore, we provide a safe haven for moms navigating the complexities of postpartum depression (PPD). ✨ We're here to break the silence, spark conversations, and offer unwavering support for every mother on this nurturing path. We also believe that every mother deserves the opportunity to reach out for assistance, whether it be through a loved one, or a trusted professional.

You are not alone and we wish you all the best in your journeys to overcome PPD
I just started following you on Instagram :) Love your IG page!