Post Natal massage: any recommendation?

Tiara

Sorry lor3tTa!

Post Natal Masssage is a "MUST" to have.... What i understand it helps you to recuperate your body after delivery. I knew someone that doesn't believe in this and now she is suffering from aching now and then.:nah:

I'm very thankful to my mum, she looked out for me a 'Massage Lady' 4 mths before i deliver my baby.

She is mdm noura sam. Her massage is 'Excellent' and very knowledgable. Its an hour of whole body massage with wrapping of my tummy. Amazingly i passed out 'wind' thru my virgina at each session.... Really! and i find that my tummy less 'wind' and it trimmed down fast. Thanks to her massage and skilled that i'm able to get in good shape.......

Call her at her mobile number 9434 5343. Understand she does Pre & Post Natal island wide. She have 3 packages for you to choose...

I'll 'highly' recommend her service as she have been in this for years..... he also have a facebook and ads at locanto.sg and db88.com.

:red:Thanks MUM for getting me a skillful ML and Thumbs Up for Noura as her massage is wonderful and great knowing her.

Cheers,
Tiara

Hi babes,

Its good to have your advance booking with noura as she is 'fully booked' at times and she gives 'priority' to advance booking clients regardless when you deliver your baby. She caters her service for both Normal & C-Section delivery at the comfort of your home.....

I assured you will enjoy your massage and her service is very good.
Noura Sam @ 94345343

Enjoy!

happybaby

Hi babes,

Its good to have your advance booking with noura as she is 'fully booked' at times and she gives 'priority' to advance booking clients regardless when you deliver your baby. She caters her service for both Normal & C-Section delivery at the comfort of your home.....

I assured you will enjoy your massage and her service is very good.
Noura Sam @ 94345343

Enjoy!
hi tara
how much does she charges for each session?

yasmeenshariff

Hi everyone,
I've had some bad experiences with massage ladies. They are either ineffective, or they come late and finish early. I started going for prenatal massage since my 6th month, however, have yet to find someone experienced enough, honest and someone who speaks english (because I can ahrdly converse in Malay). Anyone has any suggestions. My due date is in a few days time and I would like to find someone that can provide confinement massage and slimming massage. Someone who can speak proper English please!

Tiara

hi tara

Hi happybaby!

For Pre Natal she charged S$50 per session/per hr and Post Natal she have 3 diff packages. You can call her @ 94345343 or sms as she is very busy.......

Good Luck!

Regards,
Tiara

Tiara

Hi everyone,
I've had some bad experiences with massage ladies. They are either ineffective, or they come late and finish early. I started going for prenatal massage since my 6th month, however, have yet to find someone experienced enough, honest and someone who speaks english (because I can ahrdly converse in Malay). Anyone has any suggestions. My due date is in a few days time and I would like to find someone that can provide confinement massage and slimming massage. Someone who can speak proper English please!

hello yasmeen!

I'm Tiara, i highly recommended Mdm Noura Sam. She is good with more that 16 years of experienced and puntual for her services. She will text or call you if she was held up or late. I had engaged her for Post Natal Massage and really, her massage is 'excellent'. Thanks to my mum who helped me to look for Noura.

You can call her at 94345343, she speaks fluent english though she is half Indonesian.

Take care and regards,
Tiara

cmeilim

Mine massage lady is called Mdm Parmi - 94766612. She is patient and punctual. I like her service becos her strength is just nice for me.

Ps: She dont't understand and speak English. :001_302:

hi zhenzhi, so u will go back to her after u deliver next year? how do u communicate with her if she doesn't understand nor speak english? does she do pre-natal massage?

Tiara

hi tara

Hello happybaby!

As what i know she charged S$50 for Pre Natal massage and she have 3 packages for you to choose from, inclusive of transport, oil and paste she applied on tummy.

You can sms or call her for more informations - Noura Sam 9434 5343

Regards,
Tiara

Jaschy

Hi can i check what is purpose for pre-natal massage ? and what kind of massage do they normally do for pre - natal massage?

Sorry for asking such a silly qns..:Dancing_tongue:

eelynn

Hi all,
can i still do post natal massage even when i gave birth 1 n a half years ago? Coz I think my womb is moving downwards as i alwaz hv cramps every now n then for no reason. My maid told me she had the same prob b4 as she alwaz carry her kids. I was thinking of doing the massage for pushing up my womb n also release wind in my stomach as I alwaz hv bloated stomach due to wind n massage for my tummy....

Jovy

mdm Jumie her contact is 9165-2026 guarantee you slim down in 1 session. I am on my 4th day today and I am loving it! At first I planned to take 10 session just looking at the sight of my belly, but now I am only taking 7 session. If I want I can actually stop now but I just love her massage and will definitely call her every now and then. Cost 55 for 90 mins

lynntoh

Hi, my eldest sister had been using this lady. Heard that she is very good.
Her name is Feng Lian.
Her contact no. is 96402191

I'll be using her after I give birth on 29th Jun too. =)

If you are going for cesarean, she will only go over to your house & massage you 12 days after you discharge.

Just called her in advance to make booking. Do call & remind her after you give birth. She tends to be quite forgetful...
hi babe, hows ur experience with aunty fenglian? she does jamu massage or?

slteh1982

Hi All,

I will due on this coming July, and would hope to find a good but yet cheap (if possible below S$50 per 1+hr/session) post natal massage lady who provide home service.
If you can be kind to share with me your experience and the recommend massage lady detail, please email me at : slteh1982@yahoo.com

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

SaLLy