Post-natal massage to recommend?

Thai Massage

I've got a thai lady who speak english and chinese torecommend.
Her post natal massage includes the following:
1. One hour massage to loosen joints and muscles
2. Herbal rub to loosen nerve and help in hair growth
3. Womb massage to get rid of the dirty blood, push womb and pelvic bone back into position and promote blood circulation.
4. Body Scrub using sea salt
5. Herbal Bath
6. Belly Wrap
Total massage takes about 3hrs.

Package price - $465 (3days), $775 (5days), $1085 (7 days), $1395 (9 days)

Jang - 84297376
Don't sms please call.
She also does breast massage for those who do not havebreast milk. The massage can stimulate to produce breast milk.

I have not tried her personally as i've not given birth buti go to her for body massage. I'm helping her to put on the internet but i've recommend a few friends and colleagues and so far no complains and many extend after doing the massage with her.
Jang will go to the customers house.

Last edited:

Java

I highly recommeded mother of 6 age 44 ...........but her age looks 34. Certified and specialized in Pre & Post Javanese Massage. Her number Madam Rosemawati 90628242.

Java

Hi mummies out there . I am not promoting this masseurs by the name Madam Rosemawati. Frankly speaking she works hard to make every new mom please and she always make and effort to make sure you smile and the end of the massage. She have her own website right now and looking forward to work harder and her desire is to make every Mom smile. you can look at her website 9monthsjavanese.com . She offer 1 day trial post natal massage at $55 as this will give time for new mom who doubt about the service she provide before committed to any package. Hope this will help all new mom.