Post Natal Massage

SweetMama

Hello Mummies!

When I was 26 weeks I was having a very bad lower back ache and water retention, I was recommended by a colleague who had engaged Mdm Noura Sam for both pre and post natal massage. She engaged Mdm Noura for both first and second delivery.

I took a pre natal package from Mdm Noura and on the first session, I felt my lower back ache ease and my water retention reduced. I felt better. Mdm Noura is friendly and based on her years of experiences she would advice and share her post natal knowldege with me. After delivery of my first child in early July 2013, I once again engaged her for her post natal massage. Due to epidural, I had again, lower back ache. On the first session of my first post natal massage, my lower back ache relieved and I felt more easy to nurse my baby. Indeed, Mdm Noura is reliable and her massaging skills does help me in my trauma after birth.

I would recommend her services to all my friends. Her contact number 9434 5343.

Thank you so much Mdm Noura for your great massage! :red:

Thai Massage

I've got a thai lady who speak english and chinese torecommend.
Her post natal massage includes the following:
1. One hour massage to loosen joints and muscles
2. Herbal rub to loosen nerve and help in hair growth
3. Womb massage to get rid of the dirty blood, push womb andpelvic bone back into position and promote blood circulation.
4. Body Scrub using sea salt
5. Herbal Bath
6. Belly Wrap
Total massage takes about 2 and half hours. Can call her forthe package price.
Jang - 984297376
Don't sms please call.
She also does breast massage for those who do not havebreast milk. The massage can stimulate to produce breast milk.

I have not tried her personally as i've not given birth buti go to her for body massage. I'm helping her to put on the internet but i'verecommend a few friends and colleagues and so far no complains and many extendafter doing the massage with her.

Diyanahshahirah

Hi mummies!!!

i highly recommend a lady named Mdm Rosemawati that does Javanese pre and post-natal. I find her massage really good, and i didnt had any problem with her. She is really nice, hardworking and friendly. I couldn't believe she has 6 children because she looks young like in mid 30s. You can contact her at 90628242 but it is better for you to sms her as she is busy with her appointments. you will never regret:001_302:.

hi everyone, i'm a FTM to be due in may.
do you ladies know of anyone who is willing to do house calls in the east side? :)
Is it too late to look for a post natal massage aunty?=p

TIA

BabyCute

Traditional Jamu Post-natal Massage (Duration 75mins)
(Full Body Massage+ Hot Stone Compress +Application Of Jamu +Ginger Slimming Cream + Binding)
Complimentary: 2 X Baby Massage + 1 X Baby oil...hp 84066136

BabyCute

Traditional Jamu Post-natal Massage (Duration 75mins)
(Full Body Massage+ Hot Stone Compress +Application Of Jamu +Ginger Slimming Cream + Binding)
Complimentary: 2 X Baby Massage + 1 X Baby oil...hp 84066136