Post-natal Massage

may69

I tried Mdm Hanis (Hp No: 93882514) recommended to me by another forum. It truly works and she is really good. I'm glad that she was punctual every session and I enjoyed every conversation with her. I tried 6 different massage ladies during my prenatal and I have to admit Mdm Hanis is the best and really professional. There is a difference between certified and not certified as she is WSQ trained in pre and post natal massage. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy state after the my postnatal massage sessions with her and my tummy is really FLAT! Just trying to share since I am extremely happy with her service.

mummyrose

Hi moms-to-be,

I would like to share, I engaged Noura Sam for pre and post natal massage. I find that she is reliable, friendly and her skills are great!
I took the 14 days package and within few days, I am able to see the results. With many years of experience, she's able to advice you accordingly and you'll be able to see results.

She requires advance booking though and her contact number is 9434 5343.

I would highly recommend Noura for both the pre and post natal massages!

Cheers! :)

Raine Lucas

Hello!

My name is Raine Lucas. I had a adorable baby boy 3 weeks ago thru normal delivery at 38 weeks. Had epidural during my delivery and it caused me to have very bad back ached that I had difficulty nursing my boy.

I was lucky that I engaged Noura Sam for my post natal massage. Before delivery, I browse this forum and saw that Noura was highly recommended. So I booked her 4 months before my delivery.

Glad that I've engaged her as I felt much better after the 1st session of the post natal massage. The massage help to relieved my back ache and felt so happy. Noura knows how to relief the pain and well experienced. I learned that the post natal massage also helps to circulate your blood, expelled wind, discharged blood clot and pushing the uterus back to its place. My tummy flatten after a few session and able to fit to my pre pregnancy clothes at the end of 2 weeks. After each session, I had a good sleep that helps to rejuvenate my body. I felt really good.

Not only her massage is skillful and well experienced, she is also helpful and share information about child raising. I'm not surprised that she had lots of clients from local to expats as she is really good. I would like to recommend her service of pre & post natal massage though I've not try her pre natal before. Noura have package for her pre & post natal massages. She also does post natal massage for C-Section. Please call Noura for information, her contact is 94345343. Worth trying!

Say, Thanks & Good Job Noura Sam!

Sincerely,
Raine Lucas

hihi,

any good massage lady to recommend?

what is the rate like?

n how long in advance should i book?

You can consider MaggicTouch | Get Home Massage in Singapore. I took their post natal service on my after my first baby. I will say the founder, Maggie is very professional and knowledgeable. Example, she will give an intro what is the message for and what she is going to do and the different stages are meant for. Be it the skill she acquired and the knowledge on her job she carried out. I had a great time with her during all my massage sessions and all the information sharing. It's S$100 a session for trial and i took the 10 session package the other time. You may call up to enquire more at 94777536 or visit the website. Will have to book quite early if you only want the massage to be done by her instead of her staff. I had a few session done by her staff as she could not accomodate for all my time slot. I think the staff also practise the same method just that Maggie tend to talk more.

juju157

I am also looking for one. Havent do my research yet ~ but my colleague recommends me Baby Bellies..

Still considering cus seems like their price is reasonable. Any other good recommendation?

Do you think 5 - 6 sessions is sufficient? 10 sessions seems abit too much?

hihi,

any good massage lady to recommend?

what is the rate like?

n how long in advance should i book?

slteh1982

Hi All,

I will due in this coming July, and would hope to find a good but yet cheap (if possible below S$50 per 1+hr/session) post natal massage lady who provide home service.
If you can be kind to share with me your experience and the recommend massage lady detail, please email me at : slteh1982@yahoo.com

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

SaLLy

Keira Wisno

:shyxxx:Hello! I had my post natal massage done by Aunty Noura Sam. She was recommended to me by my cousin who had C-Sect 6 months ago. She is very experienced in both Pre Natal & Post Natal Massages. She also does for Normal & C-Sect. I get my tummy trimmed down & able to see result after a week, I booked her for 10 days session. Aunty Noura is reliable, experienced and friendly, my cousin and I are happy to have her for our Post Natal Massage. Her massaged skill is great as we both managed to expel "wind" through our birth canal.... Amazing! Its really worth paying for her serviced. Can contact Aunty Noura Sam at her mobile 94345343.

JaySeeeL

those looking for pre/post natal can try my previous therapist @ j_j1258@hotmail.com but take note he's a guy. initially i felt uncomfortable too, but he charges very very low for 1st time, and his strokes are really accurate and precise, just 10 mins into the session and you will instantly forget about all uncomfortableness. he is very professional with towels and covering too. 1st session he would not do it for a low price if noone suggested anything so be sure to ''bargain''!