Posting New Threads

Gooddad

Hi Mod
I have started a new thread in Want to Sell baby item.
But the thread is not appearing.

Please help. Thanks.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Threads in Want To Sell section require moderation to prevent abuse of usage.

Usually lead time is 1 to 3 days before it would appear due to the volume we have.

Thank you for your patience.

newbornx

Alpha Male
No wonder, i thought something was wrong, and post a few repeated new thread at Buy/sell section....hopefully moderator can understand rather than thinkin that i spam...:shyxxx:

marshmallows

Hi, I posted a new thread in the WTS Baby Items section 3 or 4 days ago but still hasn't been approved. Pls advise soonest. Appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited:

lele

Hi,

Me too, is been few days still didn't see my post. Should i repost or wait for approval?Pls advice................thx.

marshmallows

Can moderators at least let us know if the thread is still pending for approval or rejected etc? If the latter, pls let us know the reasons? It's frustrating to keep waiting and dunno whether to repost or not.

CanCanMum

Can moderators at least let us know if the thread is still pending for approval or rejected etc? If the latter, pls let us know the reasons? It's frustrating to keep waiting and dunno whether to repost or not.
hi marshmallows, all the threads will be approved unless its repeated.

u can go to my profile and post there that u need my attention to clear it within a few days and i will clear it as soon as i have access online.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

CanCanMum

Do they send you any notiication that it's approved?
hi happyfeet22, i have seen your postings in the queue and i have approved all today.

normally we do not have this feature unless Edy wants to implement it.

But i think u can have a setting to notify that someone commented/new posts for your thread.

any problems u faced, pls feel free to raise it by sending us a PM or go to my profile and post your concerns.

Thanks for understanding

CanCanMum

Hi Moderator,

I have not received a reply in regards to a few threads that I posted under Want to Sell. They did not appear on the Forum. Please let me know soon. Thanks. :)
Hi mommy jo, i saw your threads already, u posted a few yesterday, are u referring to those?

rgds,
CCM

Mamasmurf

Hi

I had posted a New Thread for selling of Friso 2 (1x1.8kg) and Friso 3 (6x900g) but the thread did not appear.
I re-posted a few times as I thought something was amiss...Please do not mistaken it as a spam, honest mistake... : )

To tell new thread poster about the new requirement in regards to vetting by moderator.
Maybe the pop up screen after a new post should remains until the user clicks ok
of course it will be nice to highlight the important message with wordings bold red.

Thanks...

Btw did you see my thread?? is it in the queue??

pinkiepiglet

hi,

can i ask normally when the thread will be visible? sorry i double click one new thread that i created. just want to say its not spam. as i tot it didnt go thru.

thanks.

4littleboyz

Hi Moderator,

i would like to create a thread under business directory.. understand there's a fee ($30 for 3 months) to post under this section thus i'm not sure how the rules works.

i have sent an email to email@edylie.net few days ago but yet to receive a reply.

can i just straight away create a thread or wait for your approval first?

Thanks

CanCanMum

dear all,

sorry for the long wait as i have not logged in for 2 weeks only today i have time to log in and approved all threads in the queue.

for any of u who experienced "lost" threads, can u please send me a copy of your thread posting to my email:

cancanmum@hotmail.com

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

CanCanMum

To tell new thread poster about the new requirement in regards to vetting by moderator.
bold red.
it may be a good idea, Edy is it possible that we can have a pop up window? If the website allows? so that the members know their post is in the queue and will need wait for it to be approved?

thanks~~

CanCanMum

all threads approved this morning.

and to dear GeekChic, i have received your email and approved all threads FYI, pls double check your thread is there.

Last edited:

pinkiepiglet

hi,

i was wondering when will u be approving one of my thread that was created on 21/7 8:22pm. and 28/7 8:21pm, 8:48pm and 9pm.

and is there any way to keep track or inform us once the thread has been approved?
cos its kinda weird having to write down which thread i posted at wat time. so that i wont do a duplicate.

thanks.

Charlette78

Hi,

Me too, is been few days still didn't see my post.
Kindly please look into this matter cause kind of problems and worries to us.
Please advise. Thanks.

:tconfused: :tsad:

:wong21: